Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    Can I now confirm that I did not run into any friends from school since I’m now home for the night?

May I congratulate you both on lots of steps? Isn’t it slightly embarrassing that my count is relatively low but somehow my Fitbit recorded 48 minutes of exercise and 32 flights of stairs? Wasn’t that mostly the hill from hell at work combined with being outta shape? 😅
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,660 Member
    edited December 2021
    Oh my goodness that's some hill isn't it? 32 flights of stairs? 😳
    Also, aren't my legs sore from all the walking?
  • Cat0703a
    Didn’t it likely only count for 20-22 of those? 😖 Doesn’t a warm bath help when my legs are sore? Is it too late for that now?
  • Cat0703a
    Wouldn’t some people here who know me really well say I’ll find any excuse for a long soak in the tub? 🤣🤣🤣
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Would that be with candles ?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,138 Member
    edited December 2021
    Would you believe my steps right now are 19,191? 😂
    (what were the chances of it being a palindrome?)

If every day was like today, well... that's impossible, because I'd be dead, wouldn't I? 🙄
    Can I share with you a summary of my exercise today, without it seeming like I'm fishing for compliments?
    🧘‍♂️yoga 50 min;💙Pilates 47 min;🤽‍♂️water aerobics 122 min;🚶‍♂️walk 3.12 mi;👣19.2k steps
  • frankwbrown
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Wouldn’t some people here who know me really well say I’ll find any excuse for a long soak in the tub? 🤣🤣🤣

Don't I envy you, as my hot water heater is currently not heating so well?
    Haven't I taken my Kindle Paperwhite with me many times, for a long soak in the tub?
  • frankwbrown
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Would that be with candles ?

And bubble bath? (Do you have a favorite scent, @Cat0703a?)
  • Cat0703a
    @frankwbrown , may I curse delightedly again at your total? 😝 Aren’t my go-tos for the tub a bath bomb called “butterball”, scented salts called “energy, love, and healing” or “eucalyptus spearmint” stress relief bubble bath?

And @Tigg_er sometimes don’t I enjoy candles but usually electric ones since I also tend to fall asleep in the tub? 😬🤣
  • cmsienk
    Didn't I fall asleep and miss the bath conversation? And didn't that remind me of my dream of remodeling my master bath, including a new soaker tub?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,898 Member
    Isn't the best cookie whatever cookie happens to be in my hand at that moment in time? Isn't a cookie in the hand worth two on the tray?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Haven't I moved on from cookies to chocolate coveted covered strawberries? (Wasn't that a funny - but in @Cat0703a's case - appropriate auto correction?)
  • frankwbrown
    Are you coveting your chocolate covered strawberries? 🤣
    Aren't I fan of chocolate covered anything? Didn't I just a few days ago discover On The Rocks™ Cold Brew Cordials? Don't they serve as a smoother, sweeter version of a chocolate covered espresso bean? The flavor of coffee without the bitter bean taste? 😋
  • frankwbrown
    Who else is enjoying their first cup of coffee, before a busy day planned?
  • Cat0703a
    Didn’t you describe exactly what I’m doing?
  • Cat0703a
    What have you got planned, @frankwbrown ?
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2021
    Would it surprise you to learn I'm planning on walking, water aerobics, swimming and strength training, among other things? Would a few of those other things be leaf raking, house cleaning and shopping?
    How about you?
    (and didn't someone suggest I check out the PBS series on Yoga?)
  • Cat0703a
    Woooweeee doesn’t it seem like I’m going to have a nice post to like later? 😃

Aren’t I headed to a couple of craft fairs today to hopefully support local artists and maybe get me a little closer to completing my holiday shopping?
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2021
    Doesn't that sound like fun? No craft shows here, but didn't you just remind me tho of an art gallery exhibit I could check out? In the announcement wasn't there a painting I particularly liked, but won't it probably cost too much?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Can I claim a similar activity, except it's my second cup of coffee and my day has already been busy?