Hello All

Hello All,
I'm new to Fitness pal. My name is Katina and I'm looking forward to exercising more and eating healthier to accomplish my weightloss goal. My utlimate weightloss goal is to be in a size 9/10 comfortable, so whatever weight it takes me to get into that size is what I'm aiming for. :laugh: I am currently a size 16. I know that this will take a lot of diligence, hardwork, and motivation but I know that it is time for me to accept this challenge now.

Replies

• krssmith
    krssmith Posts: 2
    Hello All,
    I'm new to Fitness pal. My name is Katina and I'm looking forward to exercising more and eating healthier to accomplish my weightloss goal. My utlimate weightloss goal is to be in a size 9/10 comfortable, so whatever weight it takes me to get into that size is what I'm aiming for. :laugh: I am currently a size 16. I know that this will take a lot of diligence, hardwork, and motivation but I know that it is time for me to accept this challenge now.
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    102.gif
    I like your attitude of concentrating on a size rather than a weight. And some people might say that once you reach that goal size, buy something a little pricier than you normally would. Might make you work harder to stay in it. You're going to do great. WELCOME!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: