Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,128 Member
    Similar how, like all of the above? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,414 Member
    Won’t @cmsienk be very very very busy if she’s doing all of the above?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,650 Member
    edited December 2021
    Didn't I miss a page 🤦‍♀️and was primarily talking about coffee and being busy?

That said, wouldn't the only busy similarity be house cleaning? Didn't I also bring in more firewood, put up my Christmas tree and bring up all my ornaments (but not decorate yet), then gather 2 loads of laundry to do at a family member's house while I watch their baby so they can go to a wedding?
  • frankwbrown
    Are you thankful for their dryer, or maybe they're thankful for your broken dryer? 😉
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Also, wasn't yesterday a sad day? Didn't a different family member have their precious to them 3 1/2 year old Grey Flemish rabbit die unexpectedly? Wasn't this rabbit a companion at a lonely time in his life? Didn't he call and ask if he could bury Loki at my house (because I'm on acreage)? Won't you forgive me for bringing down the mood, but wasn't I
    also looking at places in my yard that might accommodate this request?
  • frankwbrown
    Won't that be comforting? And could you tell them to imagine that bunny starting at your place and hopping it's way to heaven? 💔🧡
  • cmsienk
    Isn't that a nice thought Frank? Are you exhausted from your busy day?
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't I not too terribly tired, probably because I bailed on a couple things, like raking and house cleaning? But don't I plan on having a little Haagen Dazs anyway? Haven't I got plenty of calories available?
  • frankwbrown
    @Cat0703a, did you find a thing or two at your craft fairs?

@cmsienk, is your laundry done, and is the baby a little spoiled now? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Didn't that 3 month old baby take a 2 hour nap in my arms 🥰 while I watched 4 episodes of Ted Lasso?
  • Cat0703a
    Don’t sleeping baby snuggles soothe the soul?

@frankwbrown, wasn’t I very successful finding things…for myself? 😬
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2021
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Didn't that 3 month old baby take a 2 hour nap in my arms 🥰 while I watched 4 episodes of Ted Lasso?

Didn't I also watch some episodes of Ted Lasso, season 2 last night (but no baby in my arms)? Didn't I watch season one on my nephew's Apple account some time back, and didn't I break down yesterday and get my own account, specifically so I could continue watching Ted Lasso? But as a fan of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series, aren't I hoping to enjoy that as well (although I can't imagine it'll do justice to the books)?
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2021
    Cat0703a wrote: »

@frankwbrown, wasn’t I very successful finding things…for myself? 😬

Might you find even more things for yourself before you're done finding gifts for others? 🤣
    If you need a White Elephant gift, might I suggest this CD?
    Don Byron - Bug Music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dZs9jy0apo&list=PL79-nVs7OS-n_RQdkC0AodIj4OGH0ZwBx

Isn't it swing and includes music originally composed for cartoons (circa 1930's), but actually quite good music... upbeat, funny, energic...?
    (Isn't this great music to clean house by, cause it gets you moving and puts a smile on your face?)
  • cmsienk
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Isn't that the truth?
  • Cat0703a
    How was cookie making today, @cmsienk ?

@frankwbrown isn’t that a catchy tune?
  • cmsienk
    Wasn't cookie making was fun, but tiring? Isn't my kitchen almost put back together, but not quite? Didn't I send most of the cookies out of my house so I wouldn't be snacking on them? Won't I freeze what's left?
  • cmsienk
    Can you tell my first sentence in that last post was originally a statement? Didn't I kind of fix it, but not really? Is anybody else often too busy to proofread?
  • frankwbrown
    Didn't I notice that and knew exactly what had happened? Don't I sometimes fial to poofread?
    Aren't I up early, with plans to go to Pilates in a few minutes?
  • Cat0703a
    Did you make it?

@cmsienk may I have his cookie too since he’s gone? 😏
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2021
    I did make it, so don't I deserve a cookie? 😏
    (I don't want to disappear, do I?) 😂