Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• elaroch05
    elaroch05 Posts: 29 Member
    Why didn't I think of adding sugar free swiss miss hot cocoa and raspberries to my plain oatmeal prior to this morning???
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,151 Member
    Perhaps you weren't quite awake yet?
    But aren't you giving me a good idea? Don't I often have oatmeal with either blueberries, blackberries or raspberries? Should I give it a try, adding some chocolate protein powder in addition to the berries?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,671 Member
    edited December 2021
    Aren't you all some of you making me hungry with your talk of cookies, oatmeal, chocolate and raspberries? 😬
  • frankwbrown
    Isn't it Cat's and @elaroch05's fault? Aren't I simply being influenced by their suggestions?
    (Sorry, Cat, do you forgive me?)
  • cmsienk
    Do you see that l went back and fixed it? 🀣
  • cmsienk
    Cat, do you like sugar cookies with frosting? Didn't we do that this year instead of icing?
  • frankwbrown
    Shall I confess, don't I deserve some of the blame? πŸ™„
    Aren't food and exercise my two biggest topics of conversation, ad nauseam? πŸ˜‚
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    Cat, do you like sugar cookies with frosting? Didn't we do that this year instead of icing?
    Aren't I unclear on the difference between frosting and icing, but don't I like the sound of frosting? πŸ˜‹
    (Did you notice how easily tempted I am to talk about anything sweet?) πŸ˜‡πŸ™„
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,417 Member
    @frankwbrown, throwing my words back at me AND throwing me under the bus? Is someone feeling cheeky this morning? 🀣🀣🀣

@cmsienk, don’t sugar cookies with frosting sound like the perfect accompaniment to my chestnut praline latte? 🀀
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    Aren't I unclear on the difference between frosting and icing, but don't I like the sound of frosting? πŸ˜‹
    (Did you notice how easily tempted I am to talk about anything sweet?) πŸ˜‡πŸ™„

Isn't my understanding from the two different recipes that I've made that frosting is more like what you'd find on a cupcake and icing is thinner and 'shinier' for lack of a better word? Isn't icing easier to work with if you're decorating cookies by writing or making designs on them?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Didn't I go look up pictures to see if I could illustrate the difference? Isn't it hilarious that I couldn't decide between two frosted cookie pictures, so I'm posting two collages? Do you feel forewarned not to look if you're easily tempted to eat cookies?
    jjxjhsdcrtng.jpg
    k95t3f8anq3a.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    @cmsienk, doesn't your answer confirm what I learned from our friend Google?
    Don't I like frosting, glaze and icing, in that order?

@Cat0703a, yes I was being cheeky, and didn't I know you'd understand and see the humour in it, as I hope our visitor did (if he's still around)? 🀣🀣🀣
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,907 Member
    Doesn't it always make me feel somewhat inadequate when I look at professionally decorated cookies, compared to the lumps I generate with my kids? But don't they all taste equally good, and isn't that what counts?
  • cmsienk
    @nossmf, do you and your kids make sugar cookies with frosting or icing? (And aren't you right that it's the taste that counts?)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,907 Member
    @cmsienk, do you know we make our own homemade icing using vanilla, milk, and powdered sugar? Isn't our table colorful when we make 7 different batches, each in its own bowl and dyed a different color using food coloring? Don't we have to work uber-fast to ice several dozen cookies all at once, because the recipe remains suitable for spreading for only about 30 minutes before it hardens?
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't I too slow and impatient to deal with icing, which is why I make lumpy cookies?
    Don't I think it's enough of a chore when I make cookies that have to be rolled and cut out rather than just dropped by the spoonful?
    Still, aren't beautiful and/or tasty iced cookies a real treat?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Didn't we have sugar cookies with a mound of frosting on them for breakfast this morning? Did you get the one (I think it was a mitten) I saved for you?
  • frankwbrown
    You mean @Cat0703a didn't get that one, while I was at Pilates? πŸ€”πŸ˜Š
  • cmsienk
    πŸ€«β“
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,417 Member
    Did my cookies get misplaced? πŸ˜’