What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Replies

• plattef71
    plattef71 Posts: 34 Member
    A medium banana and 1 cup of bran cereal with almond milk. Most mornings I try and eat something to keep things "moving" but rarely successful lol. I do have one cup of decaf coffee with sugar free creamer.
  • SpicyMeatball82
    SpicyMeatball82 Posts: 31 Member
    Greg Doucette’s Anabolic French toast. So good!
    https://youtu.be/z-p84S56h3U
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    Cheese omlette with wholemeal pitta bread and marmite.
    Satsuma.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Smoothie with frozen peaches and blueberries, kale, greek yogurt, hemp hearts, cucumber, and protein powder.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    potato, carrot, and lentil soup
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Coffee, soy milk, and a breakfast burrito ^_^ The burrito had tofu, mushrooms, onion, spinach, tomatoes, tempeh bacon, spicy hummus, and some dairy-free pepperjack cheese.
  • elaroch05
    elaroch05 Posts: 29 Member
    hazelnut and chocolate oatmeal (added low-sugar swiss miss) with raspberries. Maybe not the breakfast of champions, but it was filling and fit calories and craves :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Cookies and cocoa. :)
  • cwolfman13
    Wife made a nice spinach and feta egg bake last night...so that and my green smoothie.
  • lemurcat2
    Another smoothie--this time kale, peaches, blueberries, fennel, greek yogurt, hemp hearts, and protein powder. And coffee, as usual.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    This week has been vanilla skyr blended with frozen mango and then topped with blueberries and a dark chocolate coconut granola.
  • lemurcat2
    Same smoothie as yesterday.
  • HealthierAnn
    HealthierAnn Posts: 40 Member
    Steel cut oats with apples, cinnamon, splenda, walnuts, and a bit of butter. About 400 calories.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Blueberry bagel with pumpkin cream cheese and coffee 🍊

LORD JESUS is KING of KINGS
  • lemurcat2
    Slightly smaller version of the same smoothie from Wed and Thurs (blueberries, peaches, kale, fennel, yogurt, protein powder, hemp hearts). Back to eggs over the weekend, I think.
  • cwolfman13
    Irish Beef Stew
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    Sauerkraut & 65g of kielbasa - leftovers from last night's dinner. I liked it so much that I'm thinking of adding sauerkraut to my regular breakfast rotation alongside eggs and sausage.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    birch benders paleo pancakes and 1 slice of bacon with coffee and almond milk and creamer, and 3 tbs of egg whites with 1 tbs of cottage cheese yummy
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,151 Member
    1st breakfast: multigrain cheerios w/ blackberries and nonfat milk, plus cafe latte protein drink.
    2nd breakfast: 2 eggs (basted), 3 slices of bacon, 1 slice of Dave's Killer Bread, 8 oz. orange juice.
  • lemurcat2
    Yesterday: the very last of some leftover cassoulet (about .25 of my usual serving) plus 2 eggs, brussels, cauliflower, and acorn squash (it was basically breakfast+lunch).