Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - DECEMBER 2021

Replies

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 466 Member
    @TeresaW1020 I wish I could find boots with spikes for Vannie, she is so late she can’t get any traction and keeps tripping and falling and all of the little dips and valleys🤣. Sounds like you had a win-win day! Good for you for getting that workout in even though you didn’t feel like it, I am the same if I don’t work out, I definitely don’t sleep!

@Cornanda just keep telling yourself tomorrow that your legs hurt so good! I can’t imagine leaving Florida and going to a cold state! I am sure though that all the visiting will warm you up! I am sure that you’re pup will be fine while you’re gone, just so glad that the medication is working for him. Have a great trip!

@GabiV125 I am with you, I don’t want to be ultra anything either! Strength and endurance goes along way!!

@trooworld I love that graph that you put up, it is so true! When I look at my graph over a period of years, I think it looks like mountains🤣.

@leonadixon congrats on the loss this week! Being able to keep up with those Grandkiddos is huge! I know you’ve got this!

It was a great day today! I got to go to a spin class first thing this morning, I thought it was going to be a pretty relaxed day doing some cleaning and picking up a couple of presents. I wanted to get a bowtie for my little grandson, he loves bowties! Well… Apparently bowties are not in right now I walked all over the place trying to find a bowtie for my grandson, four hours and 17,000+ steps later, I finally got him a bowtie!🤣
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Hi all
    davidji82
    Weigh In Day:Friday
    PW:203.9
    CW:205.3
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 180.6
    CW: 181.2
    LTD: 83.2
    Month: +0.6
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @laurelfit57 I do, too. It's encouraging and it surprised me when I first heard that is typical a few years ago. I thought that those that lose successfully always lose lol. How cute that your grandson loves bowties! Wow, great step count!

Hi all. I went to my neurology appt yesterday for my migraines. They said things look normal so they want to put me on a different medication but first, they want to do some scans to make sure nothing else is going on. So, I wait for that call. Other than that, things are going pretty well.

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: X

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • lose4me71
    lose4me71 Posts: 36 Member
    @tammymccrady6278 Sorry about the loss of your mother. I lost my mom in 2016 and it was also a wake-up call to me. She was 69, and a lot of her health issues were due to her weight. It is really hard, but you got this and I think 27lbs in 6 months is great. Kudos to you.
    @laurelfit57 Congratulations on your NSV...so motivating...love it.

Just wanted to say, I love this group. I'm gonna try to comment more.
  • TeresaW1020
    edited December 2021
    @GabiV125 Ohhh I feel your pain with the squats. :grin: That is great that so many of your co-workers had gotten fit. That isn’t always the case in these Covid times we live in.

@trooworld that weight loss journey graph is totally my graph!! Thanks for posting it. And I’m praying that the new medication will help your headaches. <3

@laurelfit57 Yayyy on getting in all those steps and finding a bowtie! I’m sure he will look adorable in it. :)

@Cornanda Your dog sounds super cute. My Maggie Mae is a poodle and King Charles Caviler mix. Here is a pic. Thank you for your prayers for hubby. We are truly thankful for all those who are praying for him. Have a great trip!! :)

luyfxjrkz6gj.jpg

Hi Team! Today has been fun. Hubby decided that for Christmas he wanted to upgrade my wedding rings. So, after trying on dozens, I fell in love and now they are on order and hopefully will be here before Christmas. We traded in my original set and got much more money than we had expected, so that was a nice surprise. We had lunch at one of my favorite places, Taqueria Tsunami and went to TJ Maxx to do a little Christmas shopping for a couple of my friends. This evening we are going to my staff Christmas party, which is always a blast. Especially since it’s NOT at my house this year!! :grin:
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 282 Member
    davors19

Weigh in day: Friday

PW: 260
    CW: 261
    LTD: 39
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,253 Member
    Hi all. Sorry I have been mia. Having trouble staying focused. Took the week off. Got back at it yesterday.

Weigh in day. Wednesday

Username: Renaegry

PW:157.0

CW: 157.0
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 133 lbs
    CW: 133 lbs
  • trooworld
    @lose3me71 Yay! We would love to hear more from you (and other lurkers!).

@TeresaW1020 Mine too! Thank you, we have to clear the scans before I get the new medication. I really hope it helps. Maggie Mae! Always good to see her, she's such a cutie pie! <3 What is your new ring like? What shape is your center stone? Is it a diamond or a colored stone? I have a ruby as a center stone. It's really beautiful. I'm glad you got more money than expected for your old rings. I hope you had fun at the party. Have you heard anything about your hubby's biopsy yet?

Hi all. Not much to report here. Doing okay and trying to enjoy the weekend. I hope you do.

3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: ✅

• tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 199 Member
    Tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 221.7
    CW 220.3
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member
    Digger61
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 218
    CW 218
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Week 2's Group Challenge has been posted and begins tomorrow (12/12/21). Watch each day for a new picture and activity. Enjoy!

Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850791/december-week-2-challenge-activity-candy-cane#latest
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    @trooworld I love those magnets! I definitely agree with the weight loss projection, it's all over the place!

@laurelfit57 Holy cow, your butt and legs must me killing you! Be careful in all that rain. That's so cool your grandson likes bowties, you have to take a lot of pictures for when he's older. That would be fun if he still loves them as an adult!

@TeresaW1020 I've noticed that too on days I take a day off I don't sleep as well. Glad you knocked it out!

@GabiV125 You are so funny, I respond like that too, I love being challenged but I can get a little crazy. Sounds like you would choose a Jillian Michaels drill sarg personality too!

@Cornanda Have a safe trip!

@leonadixon Thank you, good luck to you this month too!

@renaegry Glad to see you!

Hey gang! I went to a nearby farm for a barn sale, I got some delicious white chocolate peppermint tea but of course I didn't go for me! I did get a couple gifts so it wasn't a bust. Yesterday I spent some time at the food bank farm which was fun, things are pretty slow right now since we're in fall but I harvested lettuce and broccoli. Hope you all are having a great Saturday!
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 215.2
    CW: 213.0
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,047 Member
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 261
    C. W. 261
  • trooworld
    @Tammymccrady6278 @Firefly743 Congrats on the losses!

@Katmary71 Thanks, I hope my coworkers will love them too! Yeah, that projection is spot on. The barn sale sounds fun.

Hi all. I was too busy to get into trouble yesterday, we took in a foster pup. Her name is Daisy and she is about 6 years old. She's a pug, which is my favorite breed. She's adorable and I predict a foster fail!

3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: X

• TeresaW1020
    @renaegry Sometimes we really do need a little time off, but I’m glad you are back now. :)

@trooworld I’m so happy that you decided to foster Daisy and yes, I also predict a foster fail. I hope she adjusts to her new home and gives you much joy. :) My rings are gorgeous! The engagement ring has a round diamond that is very clear and sparkly. It has three graduated diamonds on each side. The band is an eternity band with round and marquis diamonds. It’s borderline dainty and very pretty. I will also wear my pave diamond band that my husband gave me for our 6th month anniversary. I love that all three rings are distinct yet go so well together. Hopefully, I will get them before Christmas!

@Katmary71 Yum that tea sounds wonderful! Is it broccoli season? I bought some last week and it was the best I’ve seen all year. I love steamed broccoli with blue cheese dressing drizzled over it. :)

Hi Team! Yesterday, I decided to basically do nothing for a change. I did a workout and a little housework and then I just took the day off from work, projects, and even social media. I watched a lot of coverage about the tornados and all those poor people. My heart just breaks for them! :'( And when that got too much, I watch holiday baking shows. Tomorrow is hubby’s doctor’s appointment where we find out the results of his lung biopsy. We are both ready to find out what is going on and get it fixed. :/
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 466 Member
    Weekly weigh in
    Username. laurelfit57
    Weigh in day. Sunday
    PW. 144
    CW. 141.4
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    Results-of-the-Week-in-Education1.jpg

We have completed the first week of December! Click the link down below to check out the results!

Here's a sneak peek into how your team did...

mbgaxgwlxzpn.png
This discussion has been closed.