Another new guy

I'm impressed with this site so far. I'm hoping it will be another small incentive addition. 185lbs here I come.

Replies

• I'm impressed with this site so far. I'm hoping it will be another small incentive addition. 185lbs here I come.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Good luck to you & welcome to the site!
  • thanks, and wow. congrats on all the weight lost!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    welcome.gif

and good luck on a healthier you!
  • 3babybeans
    thanks, and wow. congrats on all the weight lost!

Aww...thanks! :blushing: It is a lot of work, but well worth it! There are a lot of people on here that have done remarkable things using this site!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Welcome and best of luck!

I am noticing a major increase in testosterone around here, so nice to see so many guys joining! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome!

Saw in your profile that you were considering P90x. I say do it! If you have any questions about starting it, ask here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/42309-p90x-starting-a-new-thread
  • 3babybeans
    Psst...Rach! I'm starting P90x next week, too! Eek!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Psst...Rach! I'm starting P90x next week, too! Eek!

Yay!!! I love it so much...I just have to make it the whole 90days one of these times. Damn busy schedule. :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

MFP is da bestest!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: