What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    edited December 2021
    anlhawh3irwd.jpeg

9dn9ry944k0w.jpeg

cjx3v3y4mbup.jpeg

9ow4k90rubxb.jpeg

(In MFP ordained order)

My sister came to visit and taught me how to make gyoza

Thanksgiving dinner. My husband’s Irish father is the cause of there being 4 different potato dishes lol

A chicken pot pie with phylo crust. Utterly delicious and looks SO fancy with very little effort!

Homemade poke bowls. Super DUPER tasty and way more plentiful than most from a stand!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    @o0Firekeeper0o Poke bowl looks delicious as do the gyoza.
  • gutzbgon
    gutzbgon Posts: 57 Member
    @o0Firekeeper0o that turkey in your Thanksgiving dinner looks delicious, so moist I'm drooling!!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,590 Member
    https://www.cirilofilipinokainan.co.uk/static/menu-43386f996dfd686c19d15bb3c6d11378.pdf
    We didn't order well. The two mains and the spinach side all tasted quite similar.
    csp4szuskxye.jpeg
    qi9lo3ahj6f5.jpeg
    z7wgdzrfbtka.jpeg
    w7ikpc2q0j7x.jpeg
    tbubu24hvl9o.jpeg

• LazyBlondeChef
    edited December 2021
    Romaine "taco" with seasoned pork, guac, tomatoes and feta. I should have added some olives and lime juice but I was in a hurry.

tymu35amkyl9.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Leftover pork from yesterday made into taco salad of romaine, ground pork, guac, tomatoes, olives, feta with freshly squeezed lime juice. I didn't use enough of the spice mix last night so added more to the meat today. It was Mexican seasoning of coriander, cumin, Mexican oregano, salt and three different kinds of chili powder. Much more flavorful this time around.

aes2e1gihjug.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,590 Member
    A friend came round for dinner. Pulled out a portion of the salt beef I made with the sous vide last week from the freezer to make St Patrick's day dinner. Horseradish mash, boiled cabbage and store bought sauerkraut, glazed carrots. I made the huge pavlova when I thought there would be 6 at dinner before a couple pulled out because of covid fears.
    d55e4afas72f.jpeg
    2ro3zsty6yns.jpeg

• gutzbgon
    gutzbgon Posts: 57 Member
    @acpgee Uh oh - is that a hair in the beef? Hope you charged them extra! Your pavlova looks fantastic too
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    73b399x4zc6q.jpeg
    Roasted garlic stir fry of tofu w bell peppers and candied carrots on the side.