New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    This was really good. Not spicy. Great savory sweetness. Excellent flavor and texture. Tastes better than it looks.

Feta was amazing!! I will get again. Great tangy flavor.

This is the best vegan butter I’ve tried. Second fav is the new plant I can’t believe it’s not butter. I’m not a fan of earth balance or melt. This tastes like garlic butter and makes anything taste like delicious garlic bread.
    kesnei9bkftl.jpeg
    opnp14dugie4.jpeg
    0n02szwv3s6r.jpeg
    y0ec03z5b07p.jpeg
    mhxaqxk5qbhb.jpeg
    tf43ecwc6x5y.jpeg
    Okay
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are really good. They have a great raunchy flavor to them. Much more flavorful than the regular nuggets. So good dipped in Frank’s hot sauce. They have a nice tang to them. Gardein has to be my favorite vegan nugget brand. vhsmfiqs8ykd.jpeg
    psifh17goomw.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are amazing!!! I mean how can you go wrong with breaded anything!

8a89bmr1qkyd.jpeg
    w59s61ifphze.jpeg
    pyalo4cnc2zx.jpeg
    3ilanbj4rty8.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    esc5fffhgodo.png
    I love zbars so want to try these.
  • rebeccabyrnes11
    rebeccabyrnes11 Posts: 11 Member
    Something I tried today was the steam fresh vegetable medley microwave bag thing that’s only flavored with mrs dash garlic herb seasoning and has olive oil and it’s 180 calories for the whole bag, definitely not filling on its own like you should have it as a side or with rice or something but it’s so convenient you throw it in the microwave and you have health steamed vegetables! I also added the Trader Joe’s vegan ceasar dressing for a little bit more flavor
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    These are really good. They have a great raunchy flavor to them. Much more flavorful than the regular nuggets. So good dipped in Frank’s hot sauce. They have a nice tang to them. Gardein has to be my favorite vegan nugget brand. vhsmfiqs8ykd.jpeg
    psifh17goomw.jpeg

I always want to try things like this but I'm always disappointed by the cost and how much product I get. Plus not knowing if I will actually like them is risky.

Those BK pickle nuggets I may need to try!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2021
    h7e1mtnha2bz.jpeg
    wve6rsoca5ac.jpeg
    rfs4cdbzkjuh.jpeg

These have to be the best out of all the vegan nuggets I’ve tried. Even better than gardein. I didn’t expect it because I’ve never heard of this brand before. The breading really makes it. It is crispy and crunchy and very thick. Breading on its own doesn’t have much flavor so dipped in sauce is the way to go.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These were pretty good. It was weird how they look and feel like raw meat. I liked the bratwurst better but have never had meat bratwurst so have no clue how similar it is.

Had a great flavor and texture. I would get it again.

The Chorizo was good but not great snd I wouldn’t get it again. It was pretty spicy and tasted like dry ground taco meat crumbles in packed in sausage form.

yz2llsponh2x.jpeg
    453b9ddhnxkx.jpeg
    wvf1n3q4pjwd.jpeg
    x91k74susr5p.jpeg
    k48dit6ep66t.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2021
    zwq0w72glf9a.jpeg
    mft5hy29dqk6.jpeg
    2sa0g5c7hxld.jpeg
    I love these! Great chipotle flavor without being too spicy. Excellent texture. Not dry. Softer and less chewy than chicken, which I prefer. Amazing in wraps, on a bun, or in salads. Will get again.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    h7e1mtnha2bz.jpeg
    wve6rsoca5ac.jpeg
    rfs4cdbzkjuh.jpeg

These have to be the best out of all the vegan nuggets I’ve tried. Even better than gardein. I didn’t expect it because I’ve never heard of this brand before. The breading really makes it. It is crispy and crunchy and very thick. Breading on its own doesn’t have much flavor so dipped in sauce is the way to go.

OK, you got me with these. I'm gonna try to find these locally.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    h7e1mtnha2bz.jpeg
    wve6rsoca5ac.jpeg
    rfs4cdbzkjuh.jpeg

We've had the Jack & Annie's meatballs a couple of times and really liked them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are only 100 cal. The peanut butter was my favorite. Great flavor. Very sweet but VERY chewy. I would get the pb again. cog02sluiw4d.jpeg
    vy4h843feqf9.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    bdbq82yq9zdl.jpeg

91d4d5wfjwo8.jpeg

Got a couple beverage options! Got to try Zoa finally (energy drink by Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock), and it was ok. Kind of a weird fake-sugar flavor. The more I drank it the more ok it was. I might try one other flavor to see if it’s better but, as it stands, I wouldn’t buy them again unless they were on mega-clearance somewhere.

On the boozy side, I tried this cucumber sour beer and it was really amazing. It had fresh cucumber flavor, nothing fake or strange. It would probably be amazing some heavy BBQ, like saucy chicken or some sausages or something.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    th8bt1wmw4gr.png
    $5.49
    Unfortunately, though not surprising, they use sucralose.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    bdbq82yq9zdl.jpeg

91d4d5wfjwo8.jpeg

Got a couple beverage options! Got to try Zoa finally (energy drink by Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock), and it was ok. Kind of a weird fake-sugar flavor. The more I drank it the more ok it was. I might try one other flavor to see if it’s better but, as it stands, I wouldn’t buy them again unless they were on mega-clearance somewhere.

On the boozy side, I tried this cucumber sour beer and it was really amazing. It had fresh cucumber flavor, nothing fake or strange. It would probably be amazing some heavy BBQ, like saucy chicken or some sausages or something.

We have had the ZOA at Vitamin Shoppe a few months. The berry and orange are good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Wow these are so good they are like rice chips but with a hint of mango. VERY sweet and salty. Just soooo good. Will get again. Big bag for only 170 calories. Super crispy. qgzkrab5bklt.jpeg
    aig4mvywit1q.jpeg
    scw7jh2dgb9l.jpeg
    9xi6pw7r7fal.jpeg
    hq5ffjp8bhpe.jpeg
    4dmkrennqdt9.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    uxyazoa60xh8.jpeg

Grabbed some Christmas candies today. The gingerbread Kit Kats are good. They’re mostly a treat for my daughter, but I still found them tasty.

The salted caramel Twix is just a slightly saltier Twix. It’s good, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it again. I wish it had crunchy salt crystals in it or something like that.

The Snickers was HORRIBLE. -73/10. It tasted like a cinnamon candle. It was so bad I literally spat out the mouthful I was chewing, and I never do that. Yuck.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    uxyazoa60xh8.jpeg

Grabbed some Christmas candies today. The gingerbread Kit Kats are good. They’re mostly a treat for my daughter, but I still found them tasty.

The salted caramel Twix is just a slightly saltier Twix. It’s good, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it again. I wish it had crunchy salt crystals in it or something like that.

The Snickers was HORRIBLE. -73/10. It tasted like a cinnamon candle. It was so bad I literally spat out the mouthful I was chewing, and I never do that. Yuck.

Thanks for the review won’t be trying the snickers lol. I was curious about them.