Shape Shifters Team Chat - DECEMBER 2021

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    Shared this earlier on my feed, but realized many of you aren't on it...enjoy a giggle!

Crazy busy day today...set my alarm incorrectly this morning (6:30pm not am) and woke late after being awake from 330am to 5 (not sure why)...rushed to work and couldn't do my hair...and had to order something for lunch...placed an order and the doordash site crashed. After an hour, they cancelled my order. Caught a colleague who brought me lunch back after her lunch so finally got to eat at 2pm. I only eat two meals a day...I was ravenous. STARVING...WHEW! I'll be over on cals today, but I've done the best I could. My foot is hurting but not too bad, so hoping to walk more tonight. Gotta finish work first...**sigh** More later...

Got home and walked a little over a mile...feeling ok. Might even do a bowl of cereal and maybe a piece of baked chicken reheated for a little protein. Might not be over on cals after all.

I do not want another day like today for a while.

Jessica :blush:
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    It was so much fun @justanotherloser007 :)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Beka3695
    Wednesday
    PW: 188
    CW: 184.6

Hmmm... I posted this yesterday but it isnt here... I'm pretty happy with this. Time to reign in the insanity!!!
  • jessicakrall8
    @Beka3695 Nice loss today!!! Look at you go!!! WOOHOOOOoooo!

@pupowl What an awesome surprise!! Sounds like you're wise and careful with money as I am...not cheap...frugal!!! It's the small things in life that are important...

I'm having a really strong day today...walked 2 miles so far today...hit my daily step goal by 1:15pm YAY! Gonna take it a little easier this afternoon...working from home today...walking on my breaks and I have one lesson to teach tonight at 5:45pm...then it will be dinner and reading I think. I caught a really good sale on black Friday and bought some lovely books online...free shipping, all on sale and got cash back with Rakuten as well. WIN, WIN, WIN! I love to read. Most of these are light-hearted holiday stories...a few mysteries...should keep be busy for a bit! LOL

Hope you're all having a lovely day!
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    12/14-11,044
    12/15-11,952
  • angmarie28
    Shared this earlier on my feed, but realized many of you aren't on it...enjoy a giggle!

Crazy busy day today...set my alarm incorrectly this morning (6:30pm not am) and woke late after being awake from 330am to 5 (not sure why)...rushed to work and couldn't do my hair...and had to order something for lunch...placed an order and the doordash site crashed. After an hour, they cancelled my order. Caught a colleague who brought me lunch back after her lunch so finally got to eat at 2pm. I only eat two meals a day...I was ravenous. STARVING...WHEW! I'll be over on cals today, but I've done the best I could. My foot is hurting but not too bad, so hoping to walk more tonight. Gotta finish work first...**sigh** More later...

Got home and walked a little over a mile...feeling ok. Might even do a bowl of cereal and maybe a piece of baked chicken reheated for a little protein. Might not be over on cals after all.

I do not want another day like today for a while.

Jessica :blush:

Oh man, I have done that with my alarm also. This morning I vaguely remember my alarm going off and I shut it off, that was at 4am. Suddenly I woke up from a dead sleep in a panic because I realized I had shut my alarm off, I frantically shot up and checked the time thinking I was late, it was 4:35am, so I threw my gym clothes on, walked outside in the freezing cold and worked out for an hour.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    Hello Shape Shifters!! Here’s my maintenance weigh-in report, which is not included in the team results 😅.

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    PW: 125.4
    CW: 125.8

SW: 168
    LTD: 42.2

Maintenance goal: 125-130 (Female; A little under 5’4”)

My weight is creeping up and I’ve been busy with end-of-year tasks for my business so I haven’t been able to establish a new exercise routine for winter. Our family is taking a vacation Dec. 25 - Jan. 4 with a mix of activity and relaxation. So, I’m just hoping to hold as close to 125 as possible until we return. Then, I’ll really concentrate on a strict fitness routine through January to establish good habits until we are able to row on the river again in March or April.

I enjoyed hearing about the interactive art installation, and I’m glad to hear your daughter’s breathing is better @angmarie28. Many members of our group are caring for loved ones and juggling an impressive number of responsibilities! You are making a positive difference in so many ways - and inspiring others to be the best versions of ourselves we can be - so thanks for sharing your stories, experiences, and supports! I can’t wake up for 4:00am workouts but I’m definitely motivated to find time to get it done!! Best wishes, everyone!
  • jessicakrall8
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 209 Member
    Bearchested
    PW: 201.6
    CW: 202.8

Not sure what happened. I was 201 when I weighed yesterday. I've been better at logging my meals, and I've rowed every day (even if it's just a 500m on the weekends).
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    frankwbrown
    Step goal: 10,000 daily
    12/15: Wed: 12,247
    12/16: Thu: 10,548

• angmarie28
    12/16-12,170
This discussion has been closed.