December 17

Options
13»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Dec 17

Exercise: o:) lots and lots of exergame steps plus outdoor walking.
    Logged: o:) All logged
    In Range: o:) even had enough to know I had earned an evening snack

Plans for the holiday: mostly quiet. Local changes being announced tomorrow - not full lockdown but some restrictions being re-tightened (maximum numbers in stores tightened / numbers for indoor gatherings (may affect plans for 23rd?)

Omicron rules permitting, gathering of Hubby's intown relatives (with some place that does takeout or delivery doing the cooking) on the 23rd. Everyone already double vaxed.

My son (double vaxed)and my mother (double vaxed plus booster) will be having Turkey Dinner at our place on Dec 25. - again "Omnicron rules permitting" (she lives in a retirement residence and he lives downtown in our town / we are in the "far end of the suburbs" )

Plans for staying on track the rest of the month: Relatively straight forward for me. Only one pass day used so far (and even that is only because I can't get the end-of-evening 100 cal bike ride to register in such a way as to cancel the 75 cals over that the Food Log was showing)
    • 23rd may or may not be problematic as I have no control over the menu choice (but i DO have control over the rest of the day and can get exercise done/ keep most calories available for the evening meal).
    • 25th will either be fine or potentially barely a pass (I have control over the menu as well as the rest of the day and will work at planning accordingly - but there are rarely seconds AVAILABLE, and we normally wouldn't have stuffing or gravy available.
    • That only leaves NYE ... only hubby and me - may depend on whether we choose to crack open a bottle of wine or not.

:D There CAN be advantages to having a very limited social circle .... fewer events to work around :D

Personal Extra Challenge: A 30-day "3 doodles-a-day" self-challenge to break through my fear of active-creativity / "not drawing it correctly". Started Dec 6 (11 for 12 so far!)

WK1 (mon=>sun) B)B)B)B)B)B)B)
    Wk2 (mon=>sun) B)B)B)B):s (not done yet; will change to a neutral face when I do the make-up. B) = "done on the day" )
    Day-by-day Doodle themes:
    • WK1 - M electronics (cell phone / earbuds / laptop);
      T paper-based (banner / paper scrap / coil-spine notepad);
      W sweet treats (doughnut / ice cream cone / cookie);
      Th unicorn (unicorn toy / gem-stone / lollypop) ;
      F around the kitchen (coffee mug / frying pan / stand mixer) ;
      S magic (crescent moon / crystal cluster / potion bottle);
      Sn self-care ( candle / claw-tub / wine glass);
    • WK2 - M mental self-care ( journal / pencil / pen-holder cup ) ;
      T on the desk ( globe / highlighter / washi tape );
      W florals (blossom / vine / leaves );
      Th stationary ( envelope / push-pin / paper clip );
      F don't know yet "home electronics" was mentioned as upcoming at the end of Day 11;
      S ;
      Sn ;
    • WK3 - M ;
      T ;
      W ;
      Th ;
      F ;
      S ;
      Sn ;
    • WK4 - M ;
      T ;
      W ;
      Th ;
      F ;
      S ;
      Sn ;
    • Day 29 & 30 -
      M ;
      T

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    Dec 17
    ✅✅✅
    Did well with rare takeout that visiting family wanted! Yay!

I did notice I wanted something sweet after the salty Mexican, but none in house. That worked!
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Another pass day for me: 4 used
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,527 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Exercise yea
    Tracking and calories no
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    12/17

Exercise: 30 minutes stationary bike, 40 minutes elliptical, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days used: 0
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    @ slimtastesbetter – hope you are recovered now.

@enlightenme3 – you have some good plans there.

To everyone I haven't mentioned by name - well for coming here and checking in!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    12/17/21 (posted 12/20/2021)

Exercised? yes
    Tracked? Yes
    Calories? Nope
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Pass
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    seilidhe wrote: »
    12/17/21 (posted 12/20/2021)

Exercised? yes
    Tracked? Yes
    Calories? Nope
    mshawski wrote: »
    Pass

You are both reporting in, No Matter What! That's CHAMPION behavour!
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    ✅❌❌ heavy travel day. No exercise.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    Yes for 3
    1/3 pass days
    I have been blessed this week. The very large mass was removed from my abdomen and the pathology came back as benign lipoma. I am so thrilled.

@tahm42 I'm sorry I'm late in responding. But Im going back through old posts and somehow I had previously missed this one! I just had to stop and say and great big WOO HOO! and Thank the Lord!! :love: Hopefully you are mending well and getting lots of rest!! <3
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I am mending but the doctor has not ordered rest. He wants me walking 10000 steps and 20 on the elliptical. I think he is a sadist. I am up 5000 but no elliptical yet. I praise the Lord for my good results and I believe the doctor even enjoyed telling me as he kept reiterating I am not a cancer patient so I don't need heparin shots. The nurses said he never let's anyone go home without heparin.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3