• Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member

♥️ Amazing Friends! ♥️

@_CaptainFitness_ ♥️
    @Cat0703a ♥️
    @tc1333 ♥️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Argh.....I swear I'm losing it. :( I sent a package last week, insured it, and everything. It hasn't arrived yet and it was supposed to be delivered on Monday. :( Of course I can't find my receipt, tracking number and all that. I am SO upset right now.
  • ReenieHJ
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    A family member is very sick with covid. He was moved to ICU.
    Praying we get better news in the morning.

Any updates??

Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for the best.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Any updates??

My father in law was placed on a vent Monday afternoon. He has underlying health issues. Making this a tough fight. One day at a time...
    Thank you for thinking of me. ♡

Sending all the prayers and positive thoughts your way Jenni 🤞
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Any updates??

My father in law was placed on a vent Monday afternoon. He has underlying health issues. Making this a tough fight. One day at a time...

I'm with Jo. All the prayers and thoughts going to you and your family. May he improve each and every day; and may you find comfort and peace <3
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    What I can eat tonight at our Christmas dinner. I have a stitch in my mouth that hasn't dissolved and it, even with my upper denture in, hurts to chew. I was planning on a petit filet but now pretty much looking at French onion soup and chili. Or an order of creamed corn. Or mashed potatoes? No clue!

I'd rather more protein and less calories but the salmon is peppered and the sand dabs have bones and still look like fish. :)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,668 Member
    edited December 2021

Adding my prayers for healing and peace ...
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,435 Member
    I’m sure there are literary analogies that are spot on but I haven’t the patience to look so I’ll use what comes to my mind.

Little bunnies crouched together in their little hole, hiding from the scary.
    But they say it’s all scary,
    just stay in the hole forever,
    or come out of the hole and get back to living?

I am no rabbit.
  • honey_honey_12
    q5greuco734e.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    0n2546ioyf9e.gif

h0nkducsz73k.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I am preparing for a HUGE change in my life after the holidays, probably one of the most (if not THE most) that I will have ever gone through. It's going to cause major upheaval within my family. I am such a mixed bag of emotions: excitement to finally have the courage to do it (or at least announce I want to do it), overwhelming sadness, fear, even happiness.

Wishing you the best with whats to come, hope it brings all the changes you want 🙂
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,017 Member
    Goals reached and setting more to strive towards.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited December 2021
    A host of small worries and quandaries, mostly.

Like, why do I have erotic dreams about ex-boyfriends from 20 years ago, but never my husband? The boyfriend in question isn't even that attractive and wasn't a good match for me (the sex was mediocre, too!).
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    *sigh*

The boss tells me he's still thinking of selling. He just told a client he's only cutting back and there's nothing to worry about.

And clients won't stop complaining so he's like always mad at me for some reason or another.

And I'm in why should I care mode because I haven't had a raise in 3 years and I figured I'd be out of a job soon anyway.

@kosmoskitten They say to take a look at feelings in dreams and not what's actually happening.
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    I am preparing for a HUGE change in my life after the holidays, probably one of the most (if not THE most) that I will have ever gone through. It's going to cause major upheaval within my family. I am such a mixed bag of emotions: excitement to finally have the courage to do it (or at least announce I want to do it), overwhelming sadness, fear, even happiness.

Wishing you the best with whats to come, hope it brings all the changes you want 🙂

Thank you. I'm focusing on the positives of this change , which is asking for a divorce, and not the negatives. Focusing on the negatives is what prevented me from facing the truth and bringing it up before.
  • honey_honey_12
    No free advertising, cut it out.