I would love to make your acquaintance
  • heatherseeg
    heatherseeg Posts: 13 Member
    I need more friends but can't figure out how to add people
    Add me!
  • CeceLauren_x
    CeceLauren_x Posts: 3 Member
    Hi friends 🙋‍♀️
  • Back again! On another journey! I can always use extra motivation and I like to motivate others B)
  • ae92jay
    ae92jay Posts: 150 Member
    Hi MFP Family:

I am starting all over again. I am looking for new friends to start the new year fresh in 2022.
    I plan to make my return to the gym next week! Just before the new year haha!

My Current Stats:
    My max weight in 2021 179lbs
    December start weight: 177.6
    Current weight: 172.6 lbs
    Height: 5'2

Feel free to add me, my diary is open, I log in daily.
  • KL1887
    KL1887 Posts: 114 Member
    Feel free to add me, the new update makes adding from the app a nightmare.
    I previously had a three year log in streak going but deleted my old account and took a 3 month break, I’m at day 3 now so not too far to go to catch my old streak 😂
  • Singing_Banshee
    Singing_Banshee Posts: 44 Member
    Hey friends welcome to add me 👍
  • harryroberts55
    harryroberts55 Posts: 8 Member
    I want more friends
  • Love to have more friends! Big fan of giving support and receiving the same. Very active and consistent. ☺
  • Singing_Banshee
    Singing_Banshee Posts: 44 Member
    I’m so fat after all the Christmas stuff I need friends to kick my bottom back into shape 🥴😁
  • MissZombieK
    MissZombieK Posts: 7 Member
    Holiday season is always the toughest! Either it’s depression kicking in or over eating 🙃 I’d love some new people to help stay motivated!! You’ll get it right back too :smiley:

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • bearey96
    bearey96 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Recently engaged and started working with a personal trainer for the first time. Looking for active friends who won't judge me for my horrible eating habits
  • hammercurl99
    hammercurl99 Posts: 8 Member
    Recently joined and ready to get into it! 💪🏻
  • Kafly1
    Kafly1 Posts: 3 Member
    I need all the motivation, support and friends to keep me on track, and also fun! Feel free to add 😊
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Looking to add new friends. I've been logging with MFP for 3380 consecutive days. In those 9+ years I lost 100lbs, became a runner, then fell badly off track both with eating and running. Now I'm pretty much starting over again and would love some new friends for motivation.
  • Rouleur67
    Rouleur67 Posts: 44 Member
    2021? Glad it’s soon to be over. Tough year. Seemingly short year. Almost over year!! 😁

With the lock down I have fallen out of my routine at the gym and the new environment has not good been for the head. I stopped logging too. I got back to the gym yesterday and I’m heading there now.

Motivation is required but I will get there. If this sounds familiar feel free to add me for mutual encouragement as decreasing flexibility in my ageing joints means it’s less easy to give myself a kick up the proverbial!
  • doubleplay_643
    doubleplay_643 Posts: 152 Member
    There was some kind of glitch and MFP deleted my friend list so I am starting over looking for active and motivating friends. I am active on here every day. Since the new update I cant figure out how to add friends. Please add me if you know how!
  • hammercurl99
    hammercurl99 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2022
    Hello, everyone! I'm back after a year or so out. But I'm back and my goal is to support and encourage YOU! Let's connect... and let's DO THIS! :)
  • TattedGemini
    TattedGemini Posts: 23 Member
    Looking for some consistent and fun friends. No drama!!