What are you eating right now?

Replies

• Homemade Garlic & Herb Cannellini Dip with raw vegetables. Delicious lunch!
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    home-made almond croissant with black coffee. I have some exercise cals to spare today!
  • LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Nothing right now but I was eating a mango earlier for breakfast.
  • Amandajean1105
    Amandajean1105 Posts: 53 Member
    Just finished 6 Rosemary and Olive oil triscuits (120 calories) with 6 cloves of freshly (still warm!) roasted garlic (60 calories) for my afternoon snack!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Just finished off a huge romaine lettuce salad and drinking some water now.................

Oh yeah...........
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Special K Protien Cereal with raisins and Skim Milk....my dinner for the evening. I had a tough day, I'm tired and NOT cooking!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Water, just ate a Frigo string cheese and a Chobani Greek lemon yogurt. Hitting the pool in 45 minutes and need some fuel for a 50 minute swim - then I ride home 3.5 miles.
  • ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    special k fruit crisp.. just left the grocery store and wanted to give them a try. lovee them lol... and i only needed to eat one, save the other for another time.. so was only 50 calories. nom nom nom lol :)
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Just finished 6 Rosemary and Olive oil triscuits (120 calories) with 6 cloves of freshly (still warm!) roasted garlic (60 calories) for my afternoon snack!

YUM!
  • khollyk
    khollyk Posts: 150 Member
    A lovely glass of Riesling! :flowerforyou:
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    A small bowl of porridge with cinnamon and apple compote for sweetness. Just over 100cal.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Kiwi
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Zucchini and spinach lasagna.............
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Granola Bar
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Veggies!!!!!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Chipotle...
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    A whole grain Flatout flat wrap with egg salad (2 hard boiled eggs, 1 tbsp mayo and 1/2 tsp mustard) and romaine with some celery sticks.
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Campbells-Select Harvest - Southwest-Style White Chicken Chili it was a little cold this morning and soup sounded good :tongue:
  • TRACYW2002
    TRACYW2002 Posts: 33 Member
    Just ate a tuna wrap using the Flatout wraps:)
  • It' lunch time here so I am having my salad with cuccumber, red peppers, white onion and a handful of Almonds since I ran out of chicken.