Due

Today I woked up to 200lbs
Should i cheat these whole 2 weeks
Or be on it before January 1

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Start logging now and learn to do it correctly. Then (hopefully) you can get serious in January and go into a deficit.
  • peggy_polenta
    peggy_polenta Posts: 310 Member
    definitely. have a cheat day. cheat week. cheat 2 weeks. Hell, make it a cheat YEAR.

headbang-wall.gif

her last post you commented and said that that was the last thing you were going to say to her. yet here you are with this completely unnecessary comment and gif. she wasn't even asking for advice or help from anyone..... in particular from you. she was just ranting and making a statement but you had to give advice anyway. ive noticed you seem compelled to always comment on her posts yet it would be very easy for you just to scroll on by. maybe give some thought to why you do this even though it gets you worked up. further its known she is in treatment for an eating disorder. when you see her name just don't open her posts if she pisses you off so much. its easy to do.
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    definitely. have a cheat day. cheat week. cheat 2 weeks. Hell, make it a cheat YEAR.

headbang-wall.gif

her last post you commented and said that that was the last thing you were going to say to her. yet here you are with this completely unnecessary comment and gif. she wasn't even asking for advice or help from anyone..... in particular from you. she was just ranting and making a statement but you had to give advice anyway. ive noticed you seem compelled to always comment on her posts yet it would be very easy for you just to scroll on by. maybe give some thought to why you do this even though it gets you worked up. further its known she is in treatment for an eating disorder. when you see her name just don't open her posts if she pisses you off so much. its easy to do.

From the op:
    Should i cheat these whole 2 weeks
    Or be on it before January 1

That? is a question.
  • DoubleG2
    DoubleG2 Posts: 121 Member
    You already know the answer - but have not made the decision to move forward. Validation to lose weight will come from within you, not random people on internet. For what it's worth: You SHOULD begin logging EVERYTHING you consume; starting TODAY. MFP makes it extremely convenient to log your food with a few clicks/taps. Log for a week or two - then you will at understand the impact of 'cheating' on your body. And hopefully, that will be the catalyst for change. No one can make that decision for you. But the forums are a great place for advice and help for strategies on lowering your calorie consumption. I wish you the best of luck.