link to Fitbit

dbherb1
dbherb1 Posts: 1 Member
Did anyone else’s link to Fitbit break this week? It’s no longer syncing my Fitbit steps.
Tagged:

Answers

• mfletc2
    mfletc2 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes my Fitbit has stopped feeding this Ap since maybe the weekend. I’ve tried everything I can think of and nothing works. Previously this was pretty seamless. What’s happening.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Yes, it is a known issue that MFP is trying to resolve. They did maintenance early in the week and it broke everything. There is a banner on the top of the webpage that you can click on for more information related to this issue.

• th3mis
    th3mis Posts: 1 Member
    I have issues fitbit not syncing the food logs from MFP. I go to settings, I connect it and gets disconnected again.
  • jeffedsinga
    jeffedsinga Posts: 1 Member
    Same issue here. Fitbit gets disconnected at least once a day. After I reconnect, Fitbit will stop syncing steps and disconnect from MyFitnessPal the next day.
  • susan202100
    susan202100 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm having the same problem. Glad to know it's not just me.
  • DiabeticDer
    DiabeticDer Posts: 21 Member
    annoying - I have to remember to relink it everyday!!
  • MJW12020
    MJW12020 Posts: 39 Member
    I've relinked multiple times - it only lasts for a couple of hours at most. Reinstalling hasn't helped at all.
  • momicelh
    momicelh Posts: 26 Member
    Mine has remained linked the whole time, but my steps don't sync to MFP, and my food entries in MFP don't sync to Fitbit.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Well, I'm actually kind of glad to know it isn't just me, because this has been a pain. I assume they don't have an estimated time frame for fixing it?
  • melissajkxoxo
    melissajkxoxo Posts: 35 Member
    Yes. It’s a known issue. Not sure why it’s taking so long. I’m kinda annoyed bc last week I started trying to be strict with logging again since I’ve gained some weight back and it’s really interfering with my daily overview.
  • janesew
    janesew Posts: 6 Member
    I hope it can be fixed soon as it is interfering with my fitness plan. It was so nice when it worked! Please let us know when it is working again!
  • makinlifehappen
    makinlifehappen Posts: 110 Member
    It is inconsistent. This morning it has reduced the amount of calories I am allowed instead of adding to them. lol.
  • MJW12020
    MJW12020 Posts: 39 Member
    Mine has mostly been working normally again. Except that it decided to add my Fitbit calories three times yesterday. All of a sudden I have a 2,000 calorie deficit for the day.

According to the diary completion thing, if every day was like yesterday, in five weeks I would be... ummmm... clinically dead, I think 😦
  • kbman1
    kbman1 Posts: 1 Member
    My map my fitness will sync and transfer walks to my fit bit dashboard. But I take a spin class, change activity in gallery, and it does not transfer to fit bit dashboard
  • FitByFifty1970
    FitByFifty1970 Posts: 127 Member
    Still getting DOUBLE steps from my Fitbit which is ruining the 5 week outlook.
  • pdj59
    pdj59 Posts: 1 Member
    It is now Dec. 29th and it’s still not working. If you track exercise in Fitbit, it won’t show up in MyFitnessPal. If you input it in MyFitnessPal, it will show up in Fitbit. I have deleted the app, reinstalled it, I’ve rebooted my Fitbit, etc. How long is it going to take? I’m thinking about going to a different food/exercise app that will sync. I’ve been a member for 6 years and never had these problems.
  • janesew
    janesew Posts: 6 Member
    I am still having the same issue since earlier in December. Yesterday I was able to get MFP to link and show in FB. It shows the food and water in FB. But it did not show steps in MFB. This is on my computer.
    On my Samsung cellphone, it says MFP is linked to FB but it needs to be connected but will not connect. It will not show any steps or exercise. I have been a member for 6 years and love MFP but this is crazy to be messed up for so long!!! I am using these 2 apps together to maintain my health. And right now it is so frustrating! I hope you have an answer!
  • sjarrett2099
    sjarrett2099 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone. My Fitbit no longer links at all even though it says it's connected so I don't get any benefit from walks/exercise until it's fixed. Do we have any estimated time line for repair?
  • MarianH23
    MarianH23 Posts: 7 Member
    dbherb1 wrote: »
    Did anyone else’s link to Fitbit break this week? It’s no longer syncing my Fitbit steps.

Mine is not working and won't sync at all now! Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
This discussion has been closed.