What's on your mind?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Sleep.. Time for bed 😴
  • jaclynkay92
    jaclynkay92 Posts: 41 Member
    I need to make some friends on here and trade snapchats to keep me accountable.
  • candyzlife
    candyzlife Posts: 8 Member
    candy_muahaha
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    I don’t know what it is but something is not quite right with my health lately.
    I feel fine other than the fact that I can hardly keep my eyes open.
    I could easily sleep all day.
    As I type this my sleepy eyes are drooping……..😴
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I just got back from my booster shot... and now I have a weird creeping headache. A pure coincidence, right? Still, kinda sucks.
  • Booboobeedoop
    Booboobeedoop Posts: 18 Member
    edited December 2021
    🍷
  • Unsafespace
    Unsafespace Posts: 88 Member
    edited December 2021
    Urgh. Your friends have wanted to see you in a better state. I've been trying to motivate and encourage you for years. You've even tried medication. Despite all of this, you keep holding the hand that keeps holding you down. What more could have been done for you????
  • slimgirljo15
    Why must my sweet little dog roll in something dead 10 mins before bed.. whhhyyy??? 😫😤
  • Booboobeedoop
    Booboobeedoop Posts: 18 Member
    Why must my sweet little dog roll in something dead 10 mins before bed.. whhhyyy??? 😫😤

Because whatever it is will smell better than your farts 🥴🤮😁
  • slimgirljo15

Because whatever it is will smell better than your farts 🥴🤮😁

Hmmmm , maybe 🤔😂
    opp6d2ovow7x.gif

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Okay, while the technician who gave me my booster yesterday was super sweet, he lied. My experience was almost as bad as the second shot (Moderna). I ended up feeling like I had the flu again, shivering uncontrollably, my feet went numb, couldn't get warm, muscle aches, headache, etc. Bleh.

A little better now, but still kinda feel like a small car hit me.

Oh yuck! I get my booster next week.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Feel better soon @Kosmoskitten! My sister and her dd had similar reactions as you did; they were straight out flat in bed for a whole day. :(

I got lucky and didn't even have a sore arm out of the deal. :*
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,017 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    RIP Betty White :( A one of a kind lady.

I thought this was a joke when I first saw this post. Searched it & It’s such a shame it is for real this time. :(
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Wait. WHAT?????? She's was gonna be on the cover of People!!! She was gonna be 100!!

(I'm apparently not taking this well.)
  • slimgirljo15
    I'm not a big New Year's Resolutions, but I will making a HUGE change in 2022 that will impact so many things: my family, where I live, my work, etc. I am mostly nervous about how my family will react to asking for a divorce, but am actually feeling positive as far all the steps I will need to take to make this work. I'm also feeling hopeful for what the future may bring for all of us.

Wishing you all the luck and strength in the world. Been there done that and its not easy, its an emotional rollercoaster.