What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Replies

• pafinkssteffes
    pafinkssteffes Posts: 18 Member
    Trying different breakfasts to see what works. 3 eggs with mushrooms and 2 slices of bacon and coffee. Too much fat but protein was good maybe should have had 2 eggs and 1 slice of bacon.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,146 Member
    I had overnight oats w/ blueberries, and a cup of coffee. I added a half scoop of protein powder to the oats. That was a mistake; I don't care for the taste, so I won't be doing that again. A little protein powder in pancakes is fine though.
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    Greek yoghurt with cinnamon, handful of almonds and sliced apple.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Coffee, pumpkin seed+flax granola with soy milk and a sliced banana, and some vanilla soy yogurt :)
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    Eggs and yogurt.
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Air fried extra firm tofu, drizzled with syrup.
  • LenGray
    Coffee and seedy oatmeal with berries and peanut butter
  • A very well toasted (I like it brown and crispy) English muffin with real butter. Also lots and lots of hot tea with Splenda. And a handful of meds to keep me functioning. I haven't been able to eat a heavy meal first thing in the morning since I had kids, but I need something or I'll have a migraine by lunch.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Coffee with oat milk and maple syrup, then half an hour later a slice of toasted sourdough topped with avocado, arugula, spinach, red pepper flakes, a slice of bacon, and a fried egg
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Smoothie: frozen strawberries, spinach, half an avocado, some cucumber, hemp hearts, and plain protein powder.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,146 Member
    Starbucks Impossible Breakfast Sandwich (my first taste of Impossible "meat"... not bad!)
    Starbucks grande nonfat mocha w/ no whip
  • LenGray
    Coffee and a green smoothie :)
  • Walkywalkerson
    Avocado toast with chilli flakes, scrambled eggs and cherry tomatoes.
  • fitishbyfifty
    fitishbyfifty Posts: 23 Member
    Coffee and two sausage balls
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    A soft pretzel stick (from a local baker at the Winter Farmers Market, at approximately 4:40PM, in my car. I had an interesting day, logistically speaking. (I'm not an IF-er. Not even close. 😆)
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    Two Wasa crackers with cream cheese, Nova salmon, capers, chives, spinach and a tiny bit of salt. My version of loxs and Bagels.
  • Walkywalkerson
    Greek yoghurt with cinnamon, handful of almonds and sliced apple
  • jen3frg22
    jen3frg22 Posts: 24 Member
    Black coffee and Old Fashioned Oats-with a scoop of protein powder, cocoa powder, and a serving of berries. This is the breakfast I eat 98% of the time. It keeps me satisfied and fueled for quite a while.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Today I had steel cut oats with a little brown sugar, cinnamon, craisins, and walnuts with tea and blueberries on the side.