Does that make me crazy?

tabchanges
tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
I listen to Kidd Kradd!ck in the Morning, and they do a segment - Does that make me crazy? I think it'd be fun to do it here!

I can only eat my skittles AFTER I have created a picture with them first. Does that make me crazy?

(answer, then post yours!)

Replies

• tabchanges
    I listen to Kidd Kradd!ck in the Morning, and they do a segment - Does that make me crazy? I think it'd be fun to do it here!

I can only eat my skittles AFTER I have created a picture with them first. Does that make me crazy?

(answer, then post yours!)
  • i love KIDD KRAD**** and no ur not crazy! lol
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    i can only put notes/paper money in my wallet when they are all facing the same way! lol

:laugh:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    No.
    Prefer even numbers to odd numbers. It bothers me if there are an odd number of stairs or if I"m served something in numbers.

Does that make me crazy?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    when and if i eat m&m's, i have to eat them is some kind of color order - usually browns first, then red's, blue's, yellow's, green's, then orange. sometimes the blue and yellow are flip flopped. does that make me crazy??? :noway:
  • tabchanges
    My money has to be arranged in my wallet in order of worth, starting with the highest. haha

20-10-5-1
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    when and if i eat m&m's, i have to eat them is some kind of color order - usually browns first, then red's, blue's, yellow's, green's, then orange. sometimes the blue and yellow are flip flopped. does that make me crazy??? :noway:

That doesn't make you crazy. My brother does the same thing. There are so many more reasons why he is crazy.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    No.
    Prefer even numbers to odd numbers. It bothers me if there are an odd number of stairs or if I"m served something in numbers.

Does that make me crazy?

I feel the same way! I am slightly OCD.

I am repulsed when other foods on my plate are touched by my salad. I have to throw out the bits that touched. Does that make me crazy? (yes :laugh: )
  • heather0mc
    i am detail oriented and can remember so many things down to the fine details. however, each and every day on my way to work i cannot remember - for the life of me - if i unplugged my hair straightner!!!!

does that make me crazy??
  • Huyvee999
    Huyvee999 Posts: 66 Member
    When I eat a BIG Kat Kit kat I have to eat the chocolate off in sections and eat the middle last.
    Does that make me crazy?
  • heather0mc

That doesn't make you crazy. My brother does the same thing. There are so many more reasons why he is crazy.

ok, then just wait...i got LOADS more of crazy! LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Huyvee999
    same here on this one LOL
    i thought I was the only one LOL
  • tabchanges
    My food can't touch each other.
  • Huyvee999
    Im getting better with this but no food on my plate can touch at all.
    I have to have it in its own little section.
  • tabchanges

Me too!!!!
  • kerrilucko

for me it's just the salad... nothing can touch it. everything else can touch. lol and I can't have my salad on a separate plate... because that bothers me too :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    If I walk by a microwave and there is "time" left on it...I have to clear it out so the clock comes back up.
    Does that make me crazy? :laugh:
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    If there is a hair out of place and hanging in front of my eyes annoying me I pull it out instead of taking the time to re-do my pony tail or cut it....

...does that make me crazy? (or bald?) :laugh: :laugh:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    i can only put notes/paper money in my wallet when they are all facing the same way! lol

:laugh:

So does my hubby.

I like to sleep with my feet hanging (barely) off the foot of the bed.
  • kerrilucko
    If there is a hair out of place and hanging in front of my eyes annoying me I pull it out instead of taking the time to re-do my pony tail or cut it....

...does that make me crazy? (or bald?) :laugh: :laugh:

OMG I do like... all of these! I do this one all the time. I must be SUPER crazy :laugh: