What's on your mind?

Replies

• Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    I'm not a big New Year's Resolutions, but I will making a HUGE change in 2022 that will impact so many things: my family, where I live, my work, etc. I am mostly nervous about how my family will react to asking for a divorce, but am actually feeling positive as far all the steps I will need to take to make this work. I'm also feeling hopeful for what the future may bring for all of us.

Wishing you all the luck and strength in the world. Been there done that and its not easy, its an emotional rollercoaster.

Thank you. Luckily I have some emotional support on standby, including one in the most unexpected person but has really been the one that's made me realize this needs to happen for everyone's happiness.
  • Unsafespace
    Unsafespace Posts: 88 Member
    edited January 2022
    Hold on. Bringing your woman donuts and coffee while she's at work is "simping" or "beta"? Hmmm. Who would'a thought. Lemme kick a dog real quick to bring myself back up to "alpha" status.

Or if my woman was ever heavily pregnant with my kid I should make her bend over with her oversize belly and pick things up when we're together and she drops something. Did I get that one right? Lemme go kick a granny's cane out from her hand so nobody mistakes me for a weak simp.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,643 Member
    edited January 2022
    Hold on. Bringing your woman donuts and coffee while she's at work is "simping" or "beta"?

Or if my woman was ever heavily pregnant with my kid I should make her bend over with her oversize belly and pick things up when we're together and she drops something

I doubt 'your woman' thinks that. I know I wouldn't. Isn't that the only opinion that matters?
  • Booboobeedoop
    Booboobeedoop Posts: 18 Member
    Am I the only me who can’t see anything but my own posts on my news feed? 🤔
  • MegaScorpion
    MegaScorpion Posts: 48 Member
    Am I the only me who can’t see anything but my own posts on my news feed? 🤔

I can see your post.
  • Unsafespace
    Unsafespace Posts: 88 Member
    edited January 2022
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Hold on. Bringing your woman donuts and coffee while she's at work is "simping" or "beta"?

Or if my woman was ever heavily pregnant with my kid I should make her bend over with her oversize belly and pick things up when we're together and she drops something

I doubt 'your woman' thinks that. I know I wouldn't. Isn't that the only opinion that matters?

This "beta, alpha" community is really something. Whatever categorizations make them feel better for their shortcomings 🤷🏻‍♂️. Apparently being a stable dude is being a providing simp, while being a playboy who pumps and dumps is something to aspire to. Who would've thought.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Haha pumps and dumps. Never heard that before but have known a couple like that. :/
  • Backcountry451
    Backcountry451 Posts: 10 Member

This "beta, alpha" community is really something. Whatever categorizations make them feel better for their shortcomings 🤷🏻‍♂️. Apparently being a stable dude is being a providing simp, while being a playboy who pumps and dumps is something to aspire to. Who would've thought.[/quote]

Have you seen this quote,
    "I'm an alpha male" no, you're not. Your an *kitten* that thinks talking over people makes you important. Do you even know what an alpha does?? They feed and protect their pack. Where's your fanny pack full of cheesy crackers, Steve
  • Backcountry451

This "beta, alpha" community is really something. Whatever categorizations make them feel better for their shortcomings 🤷🏻‍♂️. Apparently being a stable dude is being a providing simp, while being a playboy who pumps and dumps is something to aspire to. Who would've thought.

"I'm an alpha male" no, you're not. Your an *kitten* that thinks talking over people makes you important. Do you even know what an alpha does?? They feed and protect their pack. Where's your fanny pack full of cheesy crackers, Steve[/quote]

If you are out with your buds and don't have ibuprofen, Neosporin, and cheesy crackers with you, you are not an alpha
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member

"I'm an alpha male" no, you're not. Your an *kitten* that thinks talking over people makes you important. Do you even know what an alpha does?? They feed and protect their pack. Where's your fanny pack full of cheesy crackers, Steve[/quote]

Damn, I used alpha wrong on another site.

And mmmmmmmm cheesy crackers.

Where's that quote from?
  • Backcountry451
    glassyo wrote: »

"I'm an alpha male" no, you're not. Your an *kitten* that thinks talking over people makes you important. Do you even know what an alpha does?? They feed and protect their pack. Where's your fanny pack full of cheesy crackers, Steve

Where's that quote from? [/quote]

Twitter I guess, I don’t have Twitter but I’ve seen it copied on a few other platforms.
  • glassyo
    glassyo wrote: »

Where's that quote from?

Twitter I guess, I don’t have Twitter but I’ve seen it copied on a few other platforms. [/quote]

Just found the thread. I thought it was a quote from a show or something.

*actually,* you're describing a woman 😁 Good thread!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,416 Member
    My MFP bestie. ❤️
    Surgery tomorrow, praying he’ll be fine. 🙏
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    My MFP bestie’s 15hr surgery went well.
    The sweet man emailed me from the ICU.
    ❤️🙏

So glad to hear! Fifteen hours of surgery is no small feat. Hope his recovery goes as well as the surgery!! Glad he's got you in his corner.
  • Booboobeedoop
    Booboobeedoop Posts: 18 Member
    Getting my fat erse back in shape 🐖
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    My MFP bestie’s 15hr surgery went well.
    The sweet man emailed me from the ICU.
    ❤️🙏

Glad your bestie is doing ok 🙂
    And Happy Birthday 🎉🎁🎂🎈hope its a great one.
    c56uwhnrjded.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,416 Member
    @slimgirljo15
    Thanks so much! 😊
  • glassyo
    I haven't been able to stop eating today...like at all.

I bought the snowball m&ms when I got my afternoon soda yesterday because, let's face it, they and the sugar cookie m&ms were just going to taunt me until I tried them. I opened up the snowball ones to try and they were good but I couldn't really bite into the pretzel part so just ate the shell and chocolate surrounding it. Today I polished off the rest of the pack. Three servings.

There was some other stuff I brought to work with me. My boss is gone for the week and it's been REALLY quiet and I'm lazy/fake cleaning up my area of stray papers but, even tho I'm also still working, it's like boredom eating or something. And I spent all last year stress eating (didn't gain anything with my crazy way of logging) and I'm not even stressed this week! Next will be a different story when he comes back. :)

Anyway, it's freaking me out a little bit because I haven't been this out of control in a looooooooooooooooong time. Like pre-dieting time.