What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 841 Member
    LenGray wrote: »
    Today's NSV was that I did yoga today :)

I had overeaten a bit (I made homemade pumpkin pie) but was still within a deficit. I was really tempted to just write it off and go to bed, but then I saw that Yoga with Adriene had a new challenge up and told myself to get 20 minutes of activity in. I ended up falling on my *kitten* 2/3 of the way through, but I had so much fun! I knocked out half of the overage and feel so proud of myself ^_^

Go you! I am also doing that challenge. I almost chickened out about twenty seven times before it started and now I'm a day behind, but I started with day one yesterday, and shortly found myself doing the three-legged dog pose and thinking "wow!" There were lots of parts I didn't try because I didn't want to fall on my kitty, but I did some yoga and it felt GREAT.

Haha, three-legged dog was the one I fell over with! I over-extended the lifted leg and just went *whoop!* XD Glad to hear you did some yoga and overcame the fear!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!