TLC please for Ceri (Ceriusly1)πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’–

Replies

• Imnotstoppin
    Imnotstoppin Posts: 877 Member
    Very dearly beloved Ceri,

I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your brother during this season. I didn't realize it was so recent. May the Lord of comfort, comfort you at this time and also find a solution for your health issues. You are much loved and respected by so many!
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,604 Member
    Thank you to everyone who took the time to say a word of encouragement or share a prayer for me and my family during this sad time. My brother and I were close! My world seems so much smaller without him. I am thankful for so many memories we shared.

I simply don't have the words to express how much I appreciate you all! Your notes were a comfort to my Mom Also! Thanks again!
  • pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 1,988 Member
    Dear Ceri I am so sorry to hear of everything that you are going through. Losing a brother is so very hard especially when it is sudden. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Also prayers for your health issues.
  • gloriawrightcook
    gloriawrightcook Posts: 4,029 Member
    Ceri, I am so very sorry about the loss of your brother, may the Lord lift you and your family up in peace, hope and comfort. I am praying for your health as well and for your medical team.
  • blueapples104
    blueapples104 Posts: 910 Member
    So very sorry for your loss :( Prayers for you and your family. I know what it is like to lose a brother suddenly. :'(
  • pitrpatr21
    pitrpatr21 Posts: 618 Member
    Ceri, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
    Praying for good results for your health.
    πŸ™βœοΈπŸ’™
  • kayhryngc
    kayhryngc Posts: 1,568 Member
    Do sorry for the lost of your precious brother. Will keep you and family in prayers. Hugs!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    So sorry for your loss! My deepest condolences to you and your family <3<3<3

29keymri260n.png
  • anitalg817
    anitalg817 Posts: 238 Member
    I'm so very sorry to learn of the loss of your brother and your health results. Sending many prayers of comfort to you and your family and well wishes for your health. God bless you! πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
  • DID_60LBS_BY60
    DID_60LBS_BY60 Posts: 3,279 Member
    0i30rnhn7od6.jpg
    udfu8jxo0djh.jpg

Hi Ceri .... I'm so sorry for yours and your family's loss. 17 years ago the day after Christmas my Sister passed away, we were so closed talked daily and then she was gone .... I still think about her everyday and talk to her still to this day πŸ™ ...... take care {{{HUGS}}}

• primeofmylife2021
    primeofmylife2021 Posts: 79 Member
    Hugs, prayers and well wishes.
  • dianetucker1
    dianetucker1 Posts: 642 Member
    So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your entire family.
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,806 Member
    Sorry about your loss prayers for your family
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,113 Member
    Hugs Ceri. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • bhsuzycue
    bhsuzycue Posts: 160 Member
    So sorry for your loss 😒 my thoughts and prayers are with you, both for comfort in your sorrow and for good health
  • diannemt
    diannemt Posts: 2,287 Member
    Keeping you in my prayers--both for medical stuff and for the loss of your brother. My dad died in July and I still can't deal with it.
  • lynchd05
    lynchd05 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Ceri I am so sorry t9 hear about your brother. Sending condolences to you are your family at this very difficult time. Just know we all have you in our prayers.
  • Sableness
    Sableness Posts: 928 Member
    Prayers for you and your family πŸ™πŸΌ
  • Uptoit59
    Uptoit59 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Dear Ceri,
    My most sincere condolences on the loss of your brother- no words can express the pain of losing one of our very first friends. Please take comfort in knowing he is in the arms of the Lord now and no pain or suffering is his.
  • Kateljm
    Kateljm Posts: 1,488 Member
    Ceri, may God wrap his arms around you, my heart goes out to you and your family