📣 There Is No Longer Team Choice! If You Want a Seat Reply ONLY Here📣

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,693 Member
edited January 2022 in Social Groups
All Teams are closed for choosing! However, you must post a request to receive an invitation to a team in order to participate in the challenge.
Please do reply HERE ONLY

Replies

• flacachica2
    flacachica2 Posts: 3 Member
    Just joined… how do I choose/join a team? I’d gladly join anywhere. Motivated!

I just finished up another 5% challenge (outside of MFP). Feels great! Gotta keep going!
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,693 Member
    @flacachica2 Welcome to the 5%! Please click the link below. Read the Team Descriptions and choose a team. Click the link provided and post on that team discussion.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10849264/team-choice#latest
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,482 Member
    Just joined yesterday and willing to be placed on any of the teams, whatevers needed to even things out. ??? Am new here and wasn't sure where to place myself.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 11,941 Member
    Just joined yesterday and willing to be placed on any of the teams, whatevers needed to even things out. ??? Am new here and wasn't sure where to place myself.

@Thurslins you've picked the Any team is great. TY TY!! You'll receive an invite from one of the 8 teams soon. Please keep an eye out under your groups for it. WTG AND WELCOME ABOARD!!
  • NoelAnnne
    NoelAnnne Posts: 56 Member
    I just picked any team i great because it will be! :smile:
  • I am also new to this group.
  • Edsqueen
    Edsqueen Posts: 5 Member
    Just now joined! Is there still time to join a team? I have over 100 LBs to lose!
  • Hello, please place me on an available team. I signed up for Shapeshifters earlier this week but I don't believe I signed up correctly? I'll take any placement.
    Thanks, Joan
  • kayhryngc
    kayhryngc Posts: 1,632 Member
    Would love to return to the challenge. Am getting ready! Put me where needed . However , have been with Red Hot Steppers team 3 . Looking forward to seeing you all!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,146 Member
    I was on team Tenacious Gr8ters for Fall 2021. I'd like to continue, on any team.
    My primary focus at this point is "exercise, exercise, exercise".
    I think I'm about 20 pounds away from what will be my maintenance weight.
  • SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 724 Member
    Hi, sorry to be signing up so late. I'd love to participate in this next challenge round. Please put me on any team you see fit. Thanks and looking forward to it. And a big thank you to Ceriusly1 for the friendly reminder.
  • Rhonnie007
    Rhonnie007 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Would love to get in, have been a part of the 5% challenge sense 2017, And, have been trying to figure this out. With the loss of SP i have been frustrated and trying to get my mojo back. So, I'm hoping to get back into it.
  • Fit2bethin61
    Fit2bethin61 Posts: 10 Member
    Good morning! Hoping I'm not too late in joining. My first 5% Challenge since SP turned out the lights. I was a former member of Walkers, Runners, Joggers... but it appears this team no longer exists. Please place me on any team. Thank you
  • Hello, I would like to join please! First time doing the challenge!
  • MUSCLES4HUSTLES
    MUSCLES4HUSTLES Posts: 135 Member
    May I join this challenge? I am a new member.
  • SunshineFlGirl
    SunshineFlGirl Posts: 202 Member
    Someone just commented on my blog post inviting me to join. I'm interested - and this would be my first year. What do I need to do?
  • arellson
    arellson Posts: 70 Member
    I'm interested in joining, never done before.
  • dixiegirlrn
    dixiegirlrn Posts: 1 Member
    I want to join a team!
  • Babs540
    Babs540 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm new to this. I'd like to join if possible. Thanks
  • wen001bro
    wen001bro Posts: 131 Member
    Hi, I am new to the challenge, but would like to join please. TIA!
This discussion has been closed.