Women 200lb+, Let's Start Strong This January!!!

Replies

• LynneM1980
    LynneM1980 Posts: 103 Member
    You've got this @mantherzemail !!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member

@wanderinglight omg I LOVE the "home is where..." signs. Do you still have your Etsy shop?

Yes! It's closed for about another week but I'd be happy to let you know when I open back up. And please use the coupon code FAVES15 when you order for the MFP 15% off discount :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HelloLemonZesty

• goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member

@wanderinglight omg I LOVE the "home is where..." signs. Do you still have your Etsy shop?

Yes! It's closed for about another week but I'd be happy to let you know when I open back up. And please use the coupon code FAVES15 when you order for the MFP 15% off discount :)

Awesome, thank you!
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member

Thanks for sharing and welcome back! Can't wait until the shop reopens because there were some items in that booth that were adorable!
  • tc122573
    tc122573 Posts: 6 Member
    Name: Tonya, married, fur mama to 2 dogs and a cat.
    Height: 5ft 8.5in

I joined this group about a year ago, I have 12 names bookmarked now, so it must be a year :smile: . I think I have only posted once or twice, I lurk in the background and read everyone else's posts. In that time I have been as high as 249 and as low as 240.3 and overall just felt stuck in the 240's. With the new year, I am feeling determined to make the changes I need to to finally break that darn 240 mark and get into a new "decade". This morning I was 241 and those 230's are so close I can taste it, but my TOM is knocking on the door, so we'll see how this week and my weight plays out.

I have been pretty good so far this week, I meal planned and have been sticking to what I had planned and not straying from that, granted, it is only Tuesday. I definitely do better when I plan meals ahead of time, especially where supper is concerned. So my goal is to try to stay consistent with meal planning for the month of January. Figuring if I say I want to do this for just January it won't seem so overwhelming to me. I know that if I can do it for all of January, continuing into February will be relatively easy, I hope.

I also started riding my indoor bike again right after Christmas and want to stay consistent with that as well as start to incorporate some weight training at some point, we have some hand weights and dumb bells I can use. I am hoping to be more active in this thread and post more, I feel it will help keep me focused on my goals.