The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Hey middle agers hope all is going well, achieving all those goals, working hard
  • Winston2040
    Winston2040 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi all. Add me for support. Ready to get this journey started. 45 years old here.
  • Mamab3ar4
    Mamab3ar4 Posts: 2 Member

46 add away !! 😊

• JRYear52
    JRYear52 Posts: 2 Member

51 here ... 52 on Sunday :-D

This is my third run at mfp, the first two times were very successful but thing went to pot when I stopped tracking. Imagine that. Well, time to turn on the engines and lose those 28 pounds. Looking for friends, but usually only accept friends, male and female, who show their faces as it makes the "friendship" more real -- just is better that way.

Good luck meeting your goals everyone. Cheers.

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member

55 yrs old 6'3 275 lbs(125kg) still like lifting heavy. Just wondering if there are any older heavy lifters out there.

• steelergal01
    steelergal01 Posts: 20 Member
    I will be the big 50 on 11-27. YIKES ! Hello All !
  • marius_paps
    marius_paps Posts: 52 Member
    Well, hello "middle aged" and not so middle aged people.

Kind of scary realising I'm middle aged, soon a senior? Oh noooo!

I might be considered a MAMIL (middle aged man in lycra) 🤣, but really I'm not, though I am wearing Pikachu-coloured lycra very often.

Feeling younger than the age of my bones, I intend to keep it that way; it's just those extra kgs that keep sneaking up to me. I wonder why?

Since I signed up here, I made it back in the 'normal' weight range again (just about). Want to lose some more to get in the middle of the healthy weight range and relieve my crappy creaky knees (and make climbs on the bicycle easier).

Have a nice weekend!
  • VelvetHeart67
    VelvetHeart67 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey all! I’m 54 yrs. and working toward finishing my nursing pre-req’s and let me tell you, I have got to drop my 2 decade long baby weight or I’m confident I won’t survive as an older nursing student. I’m really looking forward to learning how to navigate this app more efficiently so I can connect with, learn from and support others.
    45234861.png
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 972 Member
    Hello middle agers!

I bought a new car recently. It is a Kia EV6, which will be delivered in February - my first electric car. It is a sensible family car, and the variant I went for does 0 to 60 in 5 seconds.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    drmwc wrote: »
    Hello middle agers!

I bought a new car recently. It is a Kia EV6, which will be delivered in February - my first electric car. It is a sensible family car, and the variant I went for does 0 to 60 in 5 seconds.

Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your new car 🙂 did you get a red one? Apparently they go faster 😁
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 972 Member
    It is indeed red!
  • slimgirljo15
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. Wishing you all a wonderful week.

Good morning Jenni 🤗
  • Goal200_Matt
    Goal200_Matt Posts: 8 Member
    Approaching 50 & intending to use this app as a tool for personal accountability. Time to make some positive changes.
  • Benjago_Cr0we
    Benjago_Cr0we Posts: 2 Member
    41 and wanting to lose 100 lbs...needing to be in this for the long haul. Would love some support and friends to keep me company along the way.
  • wagmtcocom_pb
    wagmtcocom_pb Posts: 11 Member
    Here I go again..lol..It does work for me to count my calories..but then I get lazy..lol
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Hello middle agers!

Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your new car 🙂 did you get a red one? Apparently they go faster 😁

Red cars also get more traffic tickets. Do not make me explain how I know this. ☹
  • Kate515285
    Kate515285 Posts: 41 Member
    Ooopphh.... I've never been called middle aged at 36 (yes I realize it could be true but damn) lol :#
  • Kate515285
    Kate515285 Posts: 41 Member
    41 and wanting to lose 100 lbs...needing to be in this for the long haul. Would love some support and friends to keep me company along the way.

Feel free to add me!
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Back at it again....ugh! Why can't I stick to this for more than 3-4 months?
  • slimgirljo15
    Hello middle agers!

Red cars also get more traffic tickets. Do not make me explain how I know this. ☹

😄 lead foot