Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• keithm138
    keithm138 Posts: 46 Member
    I really could use some friends to help me on this journey .....again, friends who are active and supportive please .
  • mitz_bitz
    mitz_bitz Posts: 24 Member
    Could use more active friends! Add me. I don’t always post but I log on every day and try to support friends 🤍
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    I am back here after a short break! would be great to have some new connections! feel free to add me! lets make it a good one! :)
  • Always looking for friends!!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Yes feel free to add ☺️ here again!
  • AMHS1958
    AMHS1958 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi all, I would love new friends. I don't know how to add people?? Please feel free to add me!
  • angelironfit
    angelironfit Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, im Angelique. Looking to make friends and be inspired by them. Feel free to reach out and add me!
  • bogdweller71
    bogdweller71 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I'm a 50 yo man who has put on a bit of weight in the last 6 months (nearly 40 lbs!) and have lost most of my fitness level. I want to get this back, which will also mean I need to loose some weight as I like to run and cycle; my 50 yer old knees are happier not carrying around my excess weight. In it for the long haul, so its all about healthy eating, and finding an exercise and food regime that I can sustain permanently. Always looking for similar minded people too motivate each other, so feel free to add me.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Hi, I'm a 50 yo man who has put on a bit of weight in the last 6 months (nearly 40 lbs!) and have lost most of my fitness level. I want to get this back, which will also mean I need to loose some weight as I like to run and cycle; my 50 yer old knees are happier not carrying around my excess weight. In it for the long haul, so its all about healthy eating, and finding an exercise and food regime that I can sustain permanently. Always looking for similar minded people too motivate each other, so feel free to add me.

I’m in around the same age so I totally relate to your post. Feel free to add me as a friend. I’m back from a hiatus from here but raring to go! I can’t seem to add friends since they changed the format so add me up 😊
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    I’m back. Again. Lol.
    Seemingly, I’ve lost the ability to add friends in the new format so feel free to send me a request. A sense of humour is much appreciated 😁
  • tadpull
    tadpull Posts: 6 Member
    I tried to add you as friend in there is no option in profile to add :(
  • jeremiahfit2911
    jeremiahfit2911 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, My name is Jeremiah. Would love some more friends to motivate and get motivation from. Thanks!
  • invaderbree
    invaderbree Posts: 27 Member
    Looking for active friends! Feel free to add me.
  • evlyn19xx
    evlyn19xx Posts: 2 Member
    Yayayayay!! Today's my first day, I would love to get know everyone & see the types of struggles along with motivation, learning experience, and strength it brings.. feel free to add me. I'm starting my weightloss journey :)
  • TX375
    TX375 Posts: 17 Member
    I’m back. Again. Lol.
    Seemingly, I’ve lost the ability to add friends in the new format so feel free to send me a request. A sense of humour is much appreciated 😁

Looks like you have to copy the member name, click on the "Find Members" tab, and paste it into the search bar. when the profile comes up, the old "Add Friend" button lives again. Awesome.
  • crazyinspired11
    crazyinspired11 Posts: 46 Member
    Would love to have some active friends. Im on every day!
  • amsmar95
    amsmar95 Posts: 2 Member
    I’d love to add supportive and positive people!!! I have about 20 pounds to lose, and need to get my motivation back…I can’t quite figure this app out so send me a request!
  • Benjag0_Cr0we
    Benjag0_Cr0we Posts: 8 Member
    Would love to have some friends to keep in touch with. I need to stick around and I imagine it's easier when there's others to spend the time with.
  • iprettyeyes
    iprettyeyes Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! It's a new year, a time to kick start this journey again! Looking for friends to keep each other motivated! Add me as a friend and let's have fun!
  • BethJE17
    BethJE17 Posts: 9 Member
    Sure! I love meeting new people and having extra motivation!🙌