January 6

Replies

• Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Geez @MadisonMolly2017, health scares aren’t easy. Glad you’re ok.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,518 Member
    edited January 2022
    Stayed under got my protein numbers again today hoping this habit sticks. 2.2 miles of spin a little flexibility. Tracked and stayed under.

Any special plans for anyone this weekend? I am hoping to finish Game of Thrones #2 then on to #3. Of course some 🏈 😊maybe a short winter walk in the woods before next weeks frigid cold hits. I guess I should proof read before hitting the post button or at least put my glasses on 😂
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,518 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 so glad to hear you are on the path to recovery. Thank you for sharing with us to help all of us realize how fragile life is and how we must make sure to take good care of it. My grandpa used to say “make your choices wisely you go this way only once”. We all need to work on making wise choices or perhaps refining our current choices it’s not easy but…please keep us posted.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    @Winner_in_Life I am sure it's difficult to find happiness or satisfaction in many things right now. You are doing so well, keep on doing whatever you can. I think only a rare few have the inner strength and courage to do much at all just yet. You are on the correct path. I am sure your husband would be so proud of you. God bless!
  • WhatMeRunning
    @MadisonMolly2017 - I have no suggestions/advice for those symptoms. The chest, first thing that comes to mind is digestion related but doesn't explain the HR/breath, for which I wondered for a moment if a pulmonary embolism could be a possibility, but perhaps one of the scans might have spotted that? I'm certainly not the one to guess though!

Anyway, the biggest thing I wanted to say was CONGRATS on the great cardio news! You have done so well and those results PROVE it!

I also admire how you recognized how hard you worked and came to accept any potential bad results. You don't need any of that negativity on top of any other potential worries!

Just kudos all around, you're pretty amazing, don't you know? Oh wait, I think you got a glimpse today! 😎 Awesome!
  • WhatMeRunning
    edited January 2022
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,796 Member
    1/06

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Happy New Year everyone! @ Mrs_Hoffer, Girlfriend you are such an inspiration! No matter what RL throws your way your here to cheer everyone on! Thank YOU AND ALL THE volunteers who are making our thread a success.

January goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge
    6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging