Replies

• CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW: 192.4
    CW: 186.2

6.2 for the week!!! I know last week was high for water/carb, but this is a mental win!!!

Awesome!!!!

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @KHill875 Very sorry for the loss of your grandfather. I know how hard grieving can be...praying peace over your family during this difficult time.

@PatriceFitnessPal I adjusted your maintenance range, thanks for letting me know. Glad you had a good trip!

@beka3695 Hope you feel better soon!!

@Pupowl Great pictures...I got most of my laundry done during the week this week so I could do other things this weekend, but I think I still have one load to do today. Other than that and cleaning the cat box and other daily things, I'm good on that stuff. I'm reading a book that I want to get deeper into today so that will be nice! Hope you enjoy your Caturday!

@hipari and @casandraw nice losses this week!

@justanotherloser007 Get well soon!

Jessica
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @CasandraW thanks for the response! I was feeling pretty down this morning, but have since put things into perspective. My friend and my sister both had Covid and have been sick for 4 weeks, in and out of hospitals. Even though I gained 1 lb. my kids and I are healthy so I’m grateful.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Week 2s Group Challenge is now posted and starts tomorrow, Sunday, Jan 9th. It's a creative one, with nutritional goals AND a contest! Hope you'll join me for the This or That Recipe Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10853286/january-week-2-group-challenge-this-or-that-recipe-challenge/p1?new=1
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    @CasandraW yay for snow pants! That’s a major win! Also, it reminded me that mine probably don’t fit… well, I don’t have any plans that I’d need them for right now.

Forgot to check in on my daily actions yesterday. For fitness action, I walked with my friend back to the subway station after her visit, and regretted every step of the way. The company was great, but it was raining tiny little ice daggers. Not fun. For home improvement I did plenty of regular chores on top of all-day baby duty as husband had other plans all day, changed fresh sheets to the bed and managed about a third of the Christmas tree.

Today’s fitness plan is to do something light, possibly just a few stretches, and to finish taking down the Christmas tree. My mother-in-law is coming over to see her granddaughter, and after that husband will take care of the baby until tomorrow morning so I get some rest and time off to do whatever I want without having baby responsibilities.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Saturday, January 08

Exercise: walk +/- 6km
    Steps: 18.092 / 12.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a pretty nice day. I was meeting my new friend at the start of a nice walk nearby, around 26 minutes from my home. The weather was really nice, cold but sunny. I did bring my camera, but we were too busy chatting so I didn't even take any pictures! Sadly they had to go home a bit sooner than we both would have liked because they felt a migraine coming on. They still had to drive home for almost 2 hours so I was a little worried, but they made it home safely. I was pretty tired the rest of the day so I went to bed on time. Today is going to be fairly lazy, which fits well with a Sunday. Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Jazzadesigns
    Saturday
    PW: 220.5
    CW: 221.5

Sorry I really feel like I’m letting the team down. 😔 I thought last week would be my highest post-holiday weight! I did get my booster this week so I didn’t work out as much. And I ate restaurant food last night so it could be some sodium. I’ll try harder this week!

You are doing amazing!!! You are not letting anyone down!! We all have the same struggle and that is never beat yourself up!! I am the best at this!! I am constantly looking for fault in all my actions!! We get enough people kicking us when we are down gotta stop kicking ourselves!! You are amaz and next week's weigh in will be so amazing big loss huge wins!! I am right there with you!! Holiday weight is coming off and we will see progress!! I am down 4lbs from my weigh in on Monday!! Stay focused and you will shed it so fast!!!
This discussion has been closed.