Zero Carb eating

Options
12345679»

Replies

• russellholtslander1
    Options
    Lost 1.6 lbs. Down to 240.4. Back to where I was before going to hospital.

Today, I am having sausage links for breakfast, perch for lunch, and ground beef for dinner.

I had mayo on my burger patties yesterday, after cooking them in butter and it was just too greasy. 86% fat is too high.. it tasted good, and I lost weight, but I am just going to eat meat, and use butter when I need to. Whatever that comes to, I will be OK with.

Today's menu, is closer to normal for me.. 78% fat.
  • nicolabradley87
    nicolabradley87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This is such an interesting read, well done for sticking to it! The weight Loss results are great, and if you feel better too then that's a bonus!
  • sarah7591
    sarah7591 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I just now saw this post. Thank you for sharing your journey and wishing you all the best!
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Lost 1.6 lbs. Down to 240.4. Back to where I was before going to hospital.

Today, I am having sausage links for breakfast, perch for lunch, and ground beef for dinner.

I had mayo on my burger patties yesterday, after cooking them in butter and it was just too greasy. 86% fat is too high.. it tasted good, and I lost weight, but I am just going to eat meat, and use butter when I need to. Whatever that comes to, I will be OK with.

Today's menu, is closer to normal for me.. 78% fat.

Where are you? Haven't seen any posts from you anywhere recently. Hope your ok?