TEAM: The Slimsons (January)

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    RRUSH19 wrote: »
    Should we send weight in only on SAT or on the day we said would be our official day?

@RRUSH19 you should post on your official weigh in day. You can change it to sat if you prefer, but currently, we have yours as thursday.
  • AB0215
    RRUSH19 wrote: »
    Week 1
    THU weight in: 188 lbs
    Previously: 190.9 lbs

week: -2.9 lbs
    total: -2.9 lbs

Very happy! :)

@RRUSH19 excellent loss!
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    January Week 2 - Mon, 1/10

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 27 min, 1 mi walk on greenway (with an endless rotation of Disney songs)
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Exercise: 33 minutes indoor walking
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Monday 01/10
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, Ringfit Kickstart 2.0 day 11, arms, 21 minutes
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    jpettigrew77
    January week 2
    Sunday
    Pw: 234.5
    Cw: 233

Nice
  • vicky2767
    User: annacop1671
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Week 2 (Jan.10)
    PW: 220.6
    CW: 216.8
    DebJB30 wrote: »
    debJB30
    weigh in day Monday
    PW: 167.9
    CW: 165.8
    Nice losses.
    AB0215 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Hi my name is Vicky. I’ve been apart of this group for a few years now. The last 2- 2 1/2 years have really been a struggle for me with my weight gain and my motivation. Not to mention my mental health. But I am ready to do this. I have spent the last few months seeing a therapist and feel my mental health is starting to go in the right direction. I ready to make my physical Heath a priority too. Looking forward to 2022.

@vicky2767 Welcome back Vicky! I'm really glad you're getting the help you need. I see a therapist on and off too (on right now) and I can tell you that when my mental health isn't in check, I cannot tackle my physical health, it's all connected. I've come to the conclusion that we have to make time for what's important in our lives, and sometimes, we do have to make ourselves a priority.

Thank you Ashley. I agree with you. Mental health is so important. I thought I was handling things, but I guess I really wasn’t. But I am finding myself in a much better place now.

I’m still willing to help out if you need.

@vicky2767 I'd love to have an extra pair of hands, you can message me with a gmail email address. I have been really busy and I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you.

I will send you a message with my email
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in
    Mon 1/10
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 384 Member
    Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Walking & housework
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member
    Daily check in
    Mon 1/10
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise swimming weights and snow shoveling
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Daily Post

Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Getting back to tracking fell off the routine.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,642 Member

Comments: So I feel like something has to give. I knew I'd be super swamped when the first of the year came around with work but I didn't realize how draining that would be considering it's the same 8 hour day I'm used to but, here we are. I have to figure out the timing of things. I'll figure it out. I have to, I have to figure out how all the things fit into my life and at some point, I have to just realize that scheduling things is probably the answer. Sigh.

@AB0215 Some things are just more draining than others, emotionally, mentally, physically. Hang in there. You will get it all figured out. You do so much to support others. Be sure to take time to do what you need to do to feel more settled yourself <3

• annacop1671
    annacop1671 Posts: 37 Member
    Daily post: Monday
    Track: No I only tracked 1/2 a day
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: no
    Goals/Day/Comments: my goal is to get in a workout.

Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: 30min walk
    Goal for tomorrow is to get in a workout.
  • AB0215
    edited January 2022
    nebslp wrote: »

Comments: So I feel like something has to give. I knew I'd be super swamped when the first of the year came around with work but I didn't realize how draining that would be considering it's the same 8 hour day I'm used to but, here we are. I have to figure out the timing of things. I'll figure it out. I have to, I have to figure out how all the things fit into my life and at some point, I have to just realize that scheduling things is probably the answer. Sigh.

@AB0215 Some things are just more draining than others, emotionally, mentally, physically. Hang in there. You will get it all figured out. You do so much to support others. Be sure to take time to do what you need to do to feel more settled yourself <3

@nebslp I appreciate the kind words.
    I think this week might be the worst of it. Actual work is super stressful for me right now with a recent promotion, some meetings with my senior leaders of the company as I join that team (biggest promotion of my life) and starting youtube, and still wanting to be here with everyone, while working on getting back the things I had in my life when I weighed less before last year happened to me. I have to realize that it's a process and I need to be patient with myself as I work through it, but that more than anything else is the hard part. I hold myself to impossible standards and I am after all a human.
  • AB0215
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@annacop1671.
    @Bemybestby60.
    @Chalmation.
    @Digger61.
    @Kakohikes.
    @Tslose.
    @walk4today.
    @SuzFit212.

This Week's Honorable Mentions:

@Gjaholy33. - 5
    @vicky2767. - 5
    @southgirl94. - 4
    @Mama530. - 2
    @nebslp. - 1
    @AB0215. - 1

r76mnedgsrqo.gif

Week 1 Results have also been posted.

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @wi90tl5489. - 1.02%
    2nd - @RRUSH19. - 1.52%
    3rd - @vicky2767. - 1.47%
    4n363b0ad3bd.gif
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: just under
    Exercise: cleaning
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Tuesday 01/11
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    my “rest day” went to the next town over after work, got some of my labs before next week's dr appointment done(need to go back tomorrow, dr didn’t order one of them) and some errands.
    Work is especially short staffed this week and I will be working more hours the rest of the week. Am really aiming to exercise the rest of the week, but we’ll see how that goes
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Exercise: 31 minutes indoor walking
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    January Week 2 - Tues, 1/11

Calories: Over
    Exercise: None