Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,493 Member
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were YinYasa Yoga, Pickleball and Xtend Barre Signature Workout. The yoga class was full of planks, which we had to hold for about 30 seconds each. It was good.

Laurie, great workout! That's a fun one for sure. How strange that they're sending 2 copies of each DVD to all customers!
    You're still having very cold temps. We are warming up into the high 40's.
    We modified the STS rotation so that we did a single body part week and a recovery week every few weeks to make sure it wasn't too much. We removed the single body week toward the second half of the rotation because it was too much. I am loving this rotation because of the variety. I just wish the STS workouts weren't so long!

Laurel, great workouts! That yoga class sounds really good!

OMG! That is exactly how I felt when we were doing the post STS recovery phase. Like a burden had been lifted off my shoulders. The STS program requires a huge physical, mental and time commitment.
    Didn't we do each STS workout just once? I don't remember doubling up on anything! Do you mean the single body part weeks? We do need true recovery weeks for sure.
    I don't think we should double up anything on an STS rotation. Right now, I don't think I could start another STS rotation. I really love everything we're doing now and would like to expand it to two or three weeks of each program, so we feel that we're getting good strength training.
    I think starting STS in the fall will be a great idea. I'm not sure I want to do STS during the spring and summer.

See you tomorrow ladies!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,403 Member
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was LIHI Chest, Triceps & Shoulders #6 Premix. I think that I will have DOMS again tomorrow, because I was lifting as heavy as possible.

Laurel, Great workouts! I think that a lot of rotations can feel like a burden. I have started some, and they just don't work that well with me and I abandon them. I really enjoy most of Kelly's rotations, but again some of those can get really lengthy also. Kelly put out a video yesterday about the double shipping, and she said to hang tight. They will be sending out return labels at some point, so I just put those DVD's back in the bag. This has to be really expensive for the company that shipped them. Can't imagine that they would make Kelly foot the bill.

Thelma, Nice workouts, and the yoga workout really sounded like it had good core work with having to hold those planks. I think that two weeks of the weight work is doable with the weight work. For some reason I have a very short attention span lately with my workouts. I have a hard time putting in the same workout over and over. :D Hopefully the new series that Cathe was talking about will be STS but shorter. I think that is what Laurel had said when she was on the virtual road trip.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,756 Member
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was RWH LIHI Legs into Cathe Live LIHI Live into XTend Barre Signature 2 and a ten minute yoga session focused on hips. I was dragging my feet this morning on my way to working out, but it ended up feeling good throughout.

Thelma, great workouts. The yoga sounds pretty intense with all of those planks! We did each week of STS workouts twice in our last rotation. That’s what I meant by ‘doubled’. I should have said twice instead. Oops! I think what I want to do next, even if we expand this rotation or repeat a portion of it, is a rotation similar to this but incorporating more styles of strength training like circuit workouts or one body part workouts or even longer workouts. A few years ago, I came up with a rotation that came from a ‘Look Great in Eight [weeks]” rotation that somebody had posted on Cathe’s forums. I am thinking something similar to that, but with the flexibility of this current rotation. I have to admit…..I LOVE not having to stick to a certain schedule right now with the workouts. I know I want to do, for example, all of the RWH LIHI workouts this week, but I can do them….whenever. And I want more of that before going back into the rigid schedule of STS. Let me know what you think please!

Laurie, great workout. I am doing that workout on Friday, and I am already thinking about all those chest presses! I don’t know why, but I find those tough in that workout. I have been working out to rotations since the day I started STS the first time back in 2009 (in fact, the 13th anniversary of that is next month! :o ). Before that, I did whatever. While I love having a bit of a guideline, as I said to Thelma, I am loving some flexibility right now. A weekly focus right now as opposed to a daily focus seems to be working really well for me. I am glad Kelly is working on that DVD shopping error. I certainly hope she isn’t fitting the bill for the error. Regarding Cathe’s new series, I really had expected her to put something out about it by now. I am hoping she isn’t changing her mind! It did sound like she had a rough idea of what she wanted to do but not a specific style of lifting or anything like that in mind. But, yes, the workouts are supposed to be shorter than STS…..thankfully.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were Gentle Flow Yoga, JS Low Impact Cardio and Lift It Hit It Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders.

Laurie, great workout and good for you for lifting as heavy as possible.
    It really has to be a huge expense to pay for mailing labels for all those customers who received double DVDs. What a crazy mistake!
    It really was a good class. I am really enjoying those classes and love seeing my pals there.
    I am being reminded how good Cathe's programs are, and I definitely think that two weeks of each would be good.
    I don't blame you about the short attention span with workouts. Having to work full-time and working out is really hard. I also hope Cathe's new series will be STS but shorter.

Laurel, great workouts! Good job dragging your tired body to the workout room!
    The yoga class was intense. The first 1/2 hour is Yin and the second 1/2 hour is vinyasas. I like your idea of expanding this rotation by incorporating circuit workouts, one body part workouts or longer workouts. I think this rotation will be perfect for the single body part workouts. That "Look Great in Eight" rotation sounds great! I am loving this rotation so much! Thanks for putting it together for us!

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was LIHI Legs #1 Premix. Really enjoyed just doing the strength work on this one. I was able to add in a short ab workout from Kelly's Muscle Definition.

Laurel, Great job on the workouts, despite the feet dragging. :D We all have those days, and good for you getting the workout done. I have to say that I'm surprised that I have such DOMS from the chest work. I shouldn't be surprised about that, but I was only doing the two round premix without the finishers. I did go very heavy, but still. :D I think that we are all in agreement, that doing the strength work this way is very nice. It sort of reminds me of the Look Great in 8 rotation. That one had you doing different types of strength training every week. Cathe will probably announce something after they are all done filming like she did with the last workouts she put out. It cuts down on all the speculation. With how shipping is going right now, I don't blame her if she is doing things in secret.

Thelma, Awesome workouts! We all do our workouts in a different timeframe, and it is fun to see and hear how the workouts are going with everyone. I hope that when I finally do retire, I'm able to get more into my workouts. Will have to set myself a schedule, because there are just to many distractions of things that I want to do. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 45 minute spin followed by a total body stretch from Peloton and some core focused yoga. Good stuff.

Thelma, great workouts. I am happy you like the sound a the new/expanded rotation! Since we are all in agreement, I think we will skip STS for now, and I will come up with a plan for after this eight weeks. I realized how much I was dreading another STS rotation right now when we started talking about it so…..thank you!

Laurie, great workout. I have only done that premix a couple of times but loved it. To me, it is a really great leg workout for such a short amount of time. Yes, it does sound like we are all in agreement that a reasonable amount of time on strength training and variety are the best things right now. So like I said to Thelma, I am going to come up with a rough plan for after this eight weeks are done that is based off that Look Great in 8. It just sounds perfect to me right now. You might be right about Cathe waiting until later than usual to announce her presale. She did say during the Road Trip that this will the largest project she has done (in terms of number of DVDs) behind STS. Given that it took STS over a year to be released after the presale went up, I wouldn’t be surprised if she keeps this a little tighter, especially, as you say, given our current global situation.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies! My workouts today were Gina B. 3000 steps and Slow Flow Yoga. I felt exhausted today and didn't have the energy to do Barre. I was seriously dragging.

Laurie, great workouts! Cathe must be doing things in secret because normally we would've heard something by now.

I really think you have to make workouts a priority when you retire. There are really way too many distractions!

Laurel, great workouts! I am glad I wasn't the only one dreading another STS rotation! LOL. Thanks so much for working on our next rotation.
    If Cathe comes up with a short version of STS, we may never do STS again! LOL

We are under all kinds of storm warnings. There will be strong winds, ice and possibly snow. Not happy about that. I never cared about conditions like that here since we have no reason to go out. Now we have a dog and chickens to take care of, so we are outside a lot more!

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was 30MTF Total Body Kickbox W1. This one is easy to do, but have to say that it really gets the job done. I used my 1# egg weights.

DH told me this morning that our friends are going down to visit our other friends that just moved to FL. They are also going to be checking out new residences on the eastern coast, probably close to Daytona. :)

Laurel, Nice stretching/yoga work! Sounds like a fun rotation, and I will probably tag along and sub in my Kelly workouts when I feel like it. I will probably try out her new workouts sometime next week. One of the workouts has an upper/lower workout. It will be hard to decide between the Giant Sets workout and this new one. :D Okay more DVD's than STS, that sounds awesome.

Thelma, Great job on your Walk/yoga. Sorry to hear that your energy was down. Probably a good thing it was a low impact workout day. Isn't it crazy that even when you are retired, you are still so busy. I have talked to many friends that said the very same thing.

Have a great weekend,
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    edited January 2022
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was RWH LIHI Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Yowza that felt tough today! My arms were shaking throughout. I followed it with Cathe’s live workout from yesterday which was Warrior Kickboxing 2. My arms were still shaking through that! :) But it felt good. I followed it with a 15 minute Pilates routine from Open Fit with a different instructor than what I have done before, and I really liked it.

Thelma, I am sorry about the low energy, but great workouts nonetheless. I have been watching the weather maps for this incoming storm, and it may get us with some wintry mix into snow on Sunday, but I see you are under the blob that says ‘ice storm’. I hope that isn’t right because, to me, nothing is worse than a bad ice storm. Your poor chickens and Chico don’t need it either!

Laurie, great workout. One of the things I was going to say yesterday about the next rotation is I may be less specific in recommending programs or workouts or even instructors so we are all free to reach for something other than Cathe at times. So I think subbing out Giant Sets with Kelly next week would be great. And then you can tell us how her new workouts are. :) I probably wrote it wrong yesterday, but STS will remain the program with the most DVDs, but this new one will come in second to it….so more DVDs than Cathe has filmed since STS. If I were going to choose a place to live in Florida, my first choice would be on the east coast somewhere between Daytona and Jacksonville. B) I hope your friends enjoy their trip down there.

Enjoy the weekend.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend. Our weekend was good but obviously I was worried about the storm and my chickens. Thankfully the storm was nothing at all. It started on Saturday night with rain and some wind, and eventually a little dusting, then back to rain. The rain continued on Sunday with warmer temps. We got a dusting of snow in the afternoon, back to rain and eventually a snow dusting on Sunday afternoon. Sunday night a little wind kicked in with a little snow. I'm thankful that the storm wasn't the dangerous storm predicted. People here were disappointed. Our three supermarkets had no food left! People posted pictures of empty food shelves at Walmart. Someone I know witnessed people fighting over food available at Walmart! OMG! It will be a cold week and specially, at night.

My workouts on Friday were Gentle Flow Yoga and RWH Low Impact.
    On Sunday I did a Jessica Smith Low Impact HIIT workout, S&S Total Body Giant Sets Upper Body and Pilates Core.

Laurie, great workouts!
    Are your friends thinking of moving to Daytona or just buying a vacation home? Will you and your DH consider moving there? It's waaaay too hot there for me.
    I thought life would slow down once I retired. It didn't. At least I do things for me not for an employer.

Laurel, great workouts. That RWH LIHI was really good. I was sore from those upper body workouts.
    I hope the storm missed you too. Western NC and SC got hit with snow. Thank God the storm missed us!

Have a great week ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was Total Body Gian Sets Premix #2. I was going to try out the new Kelly workout, but will probably do one of them later in the week.

Had a busy weekend, but it was a nice one. We didn't really leave the house at all, well except for going for walks with Rocket. I think it was the holiday let down. I was downstairs sewing, and DH was in his garage putting up some insulation. We didn't get any snow, that storm moved around us. :o

Laurel, Great job on the workouts! Got to love it when your body parts are shaking. ;) Thanks for the clarification on the amount of DVD's. I'm for sure mixing it up next week, the 4Day Split series isn't a fav of mine, so I'm thinking Kelly will be my option that week.

Thelma, Nice job on your workouts. Glad to hear that the weather wasn't to bad for you. Can't believe that the shelves where bare. I guess lot's of snow in that area is way different than around here. Our friends are looking to move somewhere near Daytona on a permanent basis. They have been talking about it for a few years, but this is the first time that they are being serious. I think they are more motivated now that our other friends moved there this past year.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday were Gina B 2500 Steps, S&S Total Body Giant Sets Lower Body, followed by deep stretching. Great leg workout!

It's very cold here. We had to bring little Roosty inside the house because he hasn't been himself the last couple of very cold days. I could tell he was cold and today his comb looked purplish. I wrapped him in a towel and held him against my body for a while. He took a nap. I could see the color returning to him after a while. We'll be taking him out to the coop during the day for a couple of hours throughout the day so that he and the girls don't miss or forget each other. I just can't remember the weather being so cold the last two winters!

Laurie, great workout! There's nothing wrong with staying home the entire weekend. That's usually our routine. Glad the storm moved away from you!

Bare shelves are getting to be a common thing around here. People say the tourists are buying our food. You'd think supermarkets would order more food. It is possible that they actually have food but not the staff to stock up the shelves.
    I am sure your friends are now motivated to move because now they have friends there! The winter is also a good motivator! LOL

Hi Laurel!

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    edited January 2022
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was 30MTF Cardio Pump W1. This workout is all cardio boxing, so had a great time with it.

Thelma, Nice workouts! So sorry to hear that Roosty is not enjoying the cold weather. You are a great bird mom. ;) I'm sure that he will enjoy being out with the girls for those visits. You are probably right about the staff to stock the shelves. That is what we are experiencing around here. They have the product, but it's taking them longer to get them on the shelves. You can tell which items are priority to the manager. I went down the candy isle, just because that is also the juice isle. There isn't any candy on the shelves. I'm pretty sure that the manager doesn't think candy is a priority. :D The warmer weather is also a motivation for our friends to move. They have a lovely property on the Milwaukee River, but it takes a lot of work in upkeep. They just don't want to deal with it anymore. Can't say that I blame them.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I am sorry I missed you yesterday. DH had the day off, so we were busy doing stuff together. It sounds like we are the only ones who got a storm this weekend! :o It wasn’t too bad, but the wind Saturday night was some of the worst we have had here. We woke up to snow, and it snowed pretty much all day on Sunday. While it covered the grass and such, the streets stayed pretty slushy because the temps hovered around freezing both yesterday and Sunday. Today is warmer and the snow is melting, but it looks like another storm on Thursday. We did have a huge (like 20+ feet long) tree limb fall off a tree that is in the community property behind the house on Saturday night and it took out our poor bird feeder. Actually, the feeder shockingly survived, but the method we had it suspended between trees was destroyed. We know the community managers won’t remove that tree but the limb is covered in mushrooms which makes me think we might need to cut it down even though it isn’t ours. I think it is just tall enough that if it fell towards the house, it would get a portion of it. Not good.

Anyhow, for workouts, on Saturday I did LITE Cardio Party followed by 30 minutes of yoga. Sunday was a Peloton spin into Pure Strength Legs…..floor work only. Yesterday was Cathe Live Slam-HiiT into Total Body Giant Sets Lower Body x2 premix into XB Pilates Abs and Glutes. And today was Total Body Giant Sets Upper Body x2 premix followed by a 30 minute spin and 20 minutes of power yoga.

Thelma, great workouts! Poor Roosty, though. No doubt he appreciated being warmed up. I am so glad you missed the brunt of the storm. I was wondering about you. We got all of the snow we did simply because of our elevation, and you are a thousand feet higher than us! This has, without question, been the most bizarre winter we have had here. From those high temps and humidity into snow. This is the first year we have had any snow stick around for more than an hour, and now we have had two storms in two weeks with enough snow for kids to sled and build snowmen. Just not usual.

Laurie, great workouts. Good idea to substitute out 4DS next week. I have always loved the strength work from that program (minus a couple of quirks), but outside of the kickboxing, I am not a huge fan of the cardio. But I am going to try to do it all next week. We’ll see how long that lasts….probably until the first step workout. :) Like you and Thelma, shelves are less than full here as well. No doubt it is a combo of snow and COVID doing it. It almost feels like the early days of the pandemic, which, frankly, is not a memory I care to re-live. :# Your weekend sounds wonderful. Ours was unusually quiet as well, and, honestly, it felt more like a holiday weekend than the actual holidays did. I liked it. :)

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies! My workouts on Tuesday were YinYasa Yoga, Pickleball and Xtend Barre Signature Workout.

Roosty had a great day outside today. I spoke with a friend about Roosty. She doesn't think the back and forth between the house and the coop will do his body good. She suggested treat food with cracked corn for the late afternoon, because it takes them longer to digest. This way his metabolism will be working a little harder. Fingers crossed that it helps!

Laurie, great workouts!
    I kind of spoil my chickens! Interesting about the candy isle at your supermarket. I really haven't seen empty shelves at the supermarket. Our supermarket isn't that big. The brand of pizza and spaghetti sauce I buy wasn't always available here and now it is, but they only seem to stock up a few jars at-a-time. Those spaces on the shelves will be empty at times. I'm talking about two product spaces though.
    I don't blame your friends for wanting to make the move to FL either.

Laurel, sorry you got hit with that crazy storm! How scary about the tree limb. Thank God it wasn't the tree itself that fell. We had a huge tree snap in half a while ago. Thank God it fell away from our garage. It could've caused a lot of damage. Do you have to ask for permission to cut the tree? A friend who used to sell real estate had a client cut some trees that weren't his and had to pay 25K dollars! We still have a little snow on the grassy areas even though it was sunny and warm today. A friend got about 2 inches of snow. Her home is at a slightly higher altitude than we ours. Did you hear another storm is coming toward the end of the week? It's crazy! I can't believe how much snow you've had!

See you tomorrow ladies!
    Thelma

Great workouts!!
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Extremely cold this morning, the wind is brutal. My workout was one that I have not done before, because I don't own the DVD. Kelly has it on her RAW channel though. I did 30MTF Your Healthy Back, and I really enjoyed it.

Laurel, I really do understand not being on line when you are both off. Sorry to hear about the tree branch, and maybe having to take a tree down. We have a tree that will need to come down this year. The woodpeckers have really gotten every beetle that might have been in this tree, there are so many holes. Great job on all your workouts! The kickboxing is the one workout in 4DS that I enjoy also. I remember people complained that the warm up in that workout was to long. Our shelves have had this problem well before this version of the virus has been around. So it is mostly shipping and staff problems. I was at the store yesterday, and the only thing they really didn't seem to have was fruit. :o

Thelma, Nice job with your workouts and activity. How is pickleball going? Your area sounds like it should be us with the weather that you have been having. We of course are getting the extremely cold weather right now. I would rather have snow. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Cathe Live Cardio Kickboxing and Cardio Barre into XTend Barre Signature workout. And since it is 60 degrees :o DH and I took a nice walk during his lunch hour. Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 30. This is so weird for here.

Thelma, great workouts. I see the point your friend is making about Roosty. Hopefully the right food will help keep his metabolism up. Poor thing. We are going to be cold the next few days, but I think we will miss the ice storm that had been predicted for tonight and the snow on Friday. I am okay with that right now, especially the ice storm. Yes, we will need to get permission from the HOA if we want to cut down that tree. DH doesn’t think it would hit the house if it fell. I am not quite sure how I feel about waiting to see if he is right or not. :o

Laurie, sounds like a good workout. Was it strength or stretch or what? Just curious because I can always use a good healthy back workout. Sorry to hear about the cold. Cold like that makes me hurt too much. We haven’t had any empty shelf issues here until this last weekend, which made it so strange. But I do think it was a combo of the weather forecast and COVID. I would imagine the same for this coming week as well. I wouldn’t mind removing this tree if tree removal weren’t so expensive. And I think the property manager banks on home owners clearing out the public spaces to protect our houses, and I am not quite sure that is the best approach, especially if a ‘community’ tree were to fall and injure somebody. But….whatever. The weird thing about this particular tree is I don’t think it was dead this summer.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies! My workouts on Wednesday were Gentle Flow Yoga, Rock'm Sock'm and Xtend Barre Legs.

We had a beautiful day today. I think we hit 60 degrees; tomorrow will turn gradually colder. The chickens went nuts over their new treats. I hope they will help Roosty stay warm.

Laurie, sorry the cold temps! Sounds like a great Kelly workout!
    Pickleball is going great. We don't keep score while we play. We're just there for the workout of it. Our friend who lost her husband last year plays with us. It is good to see her having fun. We really are having unusually cold temps.

Laurel, awesome workouts! We're in for the same cold temps! So far, no warnings about a storm. I'm happy about that. We will have a little snow during the day on Friday according to my weather app. I hope you're able to convince your DH that the tree needs to be cut.
    I am hopeful that the treats with cracked corn will help Roosty stay warm during the cold days. They are funny as soon as they see me approach the coop, they get all excited because they think I have treats. They come out of there looking at me like saying: OK lady, hand over the treats! LOL.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was Total Body Giant Sets Timesaver Premix #1. :)

Again it was extremely cold this morning, but it was just above zero. My car doesn't seem to like this cold weather, and from what my co-worker said, my brake fluid may not be warming up enough. Well this morning I took Rocket to doggy daycare, and then I realized that I didn't have my work phone with me. Can't do a lot of work without it, since our systems require PingID. I then went all the way home, and then drove all the way into work. Got here and was walking into work, my glasses where fogging up, I dropped my ID. I couldn't see where my ID was, so I walked all the way back to my car only to realize that I had dropped it at some point. I know I had it, because you can't drive onto our campus with out it. So I feel like I just should have stayed home this morning. :D

DH's needs to do find some type of care for his Mom. She for sure is suffering from some type of dementia. Yesterday she requested that he meet her at her eye doctors office, because she doesn't want her neighbors to hear what she is saying. She then told him that the neighbors have wires that pick up her thoughts and they can hear them on their TV. She also told him that they know she is picking out a blue shirt, when she is getting her clothes out of her closet. :'(

Laurel, Nice workouts, and 60 deg sounds really good right now. :D Your Healthy Back is a combination of stretch and body weight exercises. She did things like supermans, and hip opening exercises. So it focused on the buttocks and lower back. Interesting about how the property manager hopes that the home owners will take care of that space. I sure hope that the tree is far enough away from your house. I'm fairly sure that our tree will stay where it is until this spring, but I don't want to tempt it for to long.

Thelma, Very nice workouts! Nice that the pickleball is doing it's job as a workout for all of you. Love that your friend is getting out there and having fun. Has to be difficult for her.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Total Body Giant Sets Lower Body Only premix followed by a 45 minute spin and the Core Express workout from XTend Barre. It felt good.

Thelma, great workouts. I love that kickboxing workout! I am so glad your friend is joining your for Pickleball. I imagine it is a great mental release for her and well as being physically good. Well…..it is cold here today. We dropped from 63 yesterday to 25 last time I checked. And the ‘feels like’ is 15. I went out on our deck to move our chair around and was stunned how cold it felt out there. But….no snow or ice, so that part is good. I am glad your chickens and Roosty are enjoying the new food. I bet you smile every time you go out to feed them. :) I know I would.

Laurie, great workout. That healthy back workout sounds really good. My hips have been so tight this week and a workout like that, no doubt, would help me. Now only if I can find it and remember to do it! I am so sorry to hear about your MIL. I can’t even imagine living with that kind of paranoia. She must be so scared all of the time. I hope your DH can find a good place for her. It is just so sad to hear about that. The 60 degrees yesterday did feel good! But it sure didn’t last long.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel