New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    jshdd16zkm7b.png
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,812 Member
    The toffee crunch oreos are out and are delicious
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    0tpl3hvewuk2.jpg
    Tried the white chocolate...very yummy imo
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member

Where'd you find them?
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    neldabg wrote: »

Where'd you find them?

I don't know about the other poster, but I found them at Walmart.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,812 Member

Where'd you find them?

I've found them at all my grocery stores-walmart, Safeway and king soopers. The ultimate chocolate are also out but didn't try
  • Noreenmarie1234

Where'd you find them?

I've found them at all my grocery stores-walmart, Safeway and king soopers. The ultimate chocolate are also out but didn't try

Usually I hate overly chocolatey stuff, but I would definitely try those! They look so good! 91lhgibdk45p.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I loveee no cow bars but haven't seen the new chocolate dipped ones yet! I will definitely try. muhfq9xcyta3.png
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    I am kind of hooked on these right now. I just top with some peanut butter for a filling snack. :)

r2mtwriaqrtt.jpg
  • Luke_rabbit

Where'd you find them?

Usually I hate overly chocolatey stuff, but I would definitely try those! They look so good! 91lhgibdk45p.png

I also skipped these, even though my Walmart had it. I've never really liked double stuffed, and these looked like more than double.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ehju0901 wrote: »
    I am kind of hooked on these right now. I just top with some peanut butter for a filling snack. :)

r2mtwriaqrtt.jpg

Yes - these are a go to for me too!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    qnfwcttab85q.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These gardein meat less tips are delicious! They don’t really taste anything like beef but the texture was so soft and perfect. They don’t have much flavor so they can be used in any dish. They kind of taste a little like mushroom gravy. i0dedi7v3bk5.jpeg
    4qmcsqy6fksu.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    tu1lw9d7n4hc.jpeg

d5qoooa7kzvu.jpeg

f4nv0iegim0y.jpeg

Got these from Aldi a zillion years ago. They were pretty good; pasta texture was nice and the filling was good, just under-salted to a point of being bland. I was glad I chose to toss them in a little salted butter. They WERE filling though; I had them about 3 and wasn’t really interested in dinner until 8:30!
    Don’t think I’d get them again, but I also have a 4-cheese pack I need to try.
  • Luke_rabbit
    These gardein meat less tips are delicious! They don’t really taste anything like beef but the texture was so soft and perfect. They don’t have much flavor so they can be used in any dish. They kind of taste a little like mushroom gravy. i0dedi7v3bk5.jpeg
    4qmcsqy6fksu.jpeg

When the price is good, we use these in stews (otherwise we use seitan). I put them frozen in the slow cooker with all the veggies, stock, etc and they are perfect by dinnertime.
  • wakegrrl
    wakegrrl Posts: 215 Member
    mme66tk2d0ay.png
    These are my new favorite thing. Perfect sweet bite without being too much.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    I loveee no cow bars but haven't seen the new chocolate dipped ones yet! I will definitely try. muhfq9xcyta3.png

They are at Vitamin Shoppe and I got a whole bunch ! So good!!