Shape Shifters Team Chat JANUARY 2022

Replies

• PamStellick
    PamStellick Posts: 33 Member
    @jessicakrall8 - my wiegh in day is on Sundays. I did report my weight last Sunday. Did you see it?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    frankwbrown
    Step goal: 6,000 daily
    Sun 1/9: 6,056
    Mon 1/10: 6,140
    Tue 1/11: 12,327
    Wed 1/12: 12,609
    Thu 1/13: 8,970
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Well this is embarrassing - I don't even have steps recorded some days
    Steps
    01/01/2021 1521
    02/01/2021 4541
    03/01/2021
    04/01/2021 4370
    05/01/2021 7135
    06/01/2021 3607
    07/01/2021 2762
    08/01/2021
    09/01/2021
    10/01/2021
    11/01/2021 3432
    12/01/2021 3110
    13/01/2021 5139
    dxetdo1ryx58.png

Right, off for a walk!

Hey Bob @TheMrWobbly ...I didn't have you listed as signing up for the step challenge...what's your daily goal please?
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @jessicakrall8 - my wiegh in day is on Sundays. I did report my weight last Sunday. Did you see it?

@PamStellick Sorry Pam!! Yes, I saw it, but I keyed it into the wrong column! Obviously I need to pay closer attention to where I'm typing. Thanks for letting me know!
    Jessica
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Fitness action of the day: went for a long walk with another mom and our babies. Her baby is the one I’m donating my leftover breastmilk supply to, so they emptied my freezer on the same visit. Apparently in some religions babies who get milk from the same woman are considered kind of siblings and can’t marry as adults, so we call the babies milk brother and milk sister. The walk was nice, but we weathered pretty much everything: it was sunny when we left, some roads were slicked into so icy you could ice skate on them, there was a short period of hail coming down, and it was really windy.

Home improvement action of the day: not much concrete to show today, except tons of regular chores. Instead, talked about dividing household chores with husband and agreed on clear chores he will take over, so our house is less of a mess and things are more balanced. It’s natural that I take care of more chores as I’m on maternity leave and he’s working, but lately the balance has been way off with me doing practically everything and him only helping out if I specifically ask him to do something. I also agreed with a pregnant friend that she’ll come over on Monday to go through my boxes of maternity clothes. I don’t know how much she’s borrowing from me, but after that I can at least box up the rest and take them to the basement, so next week’s project will be cleaning the walk-in closet that currently houses the boxes and piles in the middle of the floor.

Plan for tomorrow: Deal with the jackets and coats on the floor and take a nap. Some friends are coming over for brunch on Sunday, so might have to clean a little for that. Go on a walk and walk to a voting station. There’s an election going on so we have to go vote, even though I think the whole election is utterly stupid and should not be happening. This is the first election of its kind, so we’ll see how it goes as voter turnout is expected to be very low.
  • jessicakrall8
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    1/13-11,963

Worked out 4 days in a row now. I was super tired this morning and got up late, but I usually give myself 30 minutes between my workout/shower and getting my kids and husband up to just have some quiet time to myself, but today I decided to put that 30 minutes towards my workout instead.

@angmarie28 Missing your steps for Jan 12th please. Thanks!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    edited January 2022
    Hey ya'll...sorry that I've been fairly quiet this week, but it has been VERY hectic with work. Several intense projects this week, but had my annual performance review and one of the best that I've had in a long time. Got some great feedback and had a successful dialogue with my manager. Very happy with that. Also glad it's the weekend and a 3-day weekend. Looking forward to relaxing, walking and reading this weekend. Much of the US is going to experience a winter storm sometime today through Monday, with lots of ice and snow, courtesy of @izzyred9400 (Winter Storm Izzy). :D Hope everyone stays safe...won't be too bad where I am because I'm closer to coast. For us, it will be mainly rain, but an hour west of here is getting pummeled as is North and South Carolina (south of here). Please be safe if you're affected. If you're out and about, mask up and be safe from COVID.

Will pop in and out all weekend, so say hi when you can...great losses for many this week! Awesome job!
    Jessica
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Hipari
    Saturday
    PW 235,9lbs
    CW 235,6lbs

Ugh, not a great week. I expect better. A loss is a loss, but having this much to lose means I should lose more than a pound a week if I want to be anywhere near my end goal at my goal time in September. First goal is 14lbs away: my final pre pregnancy weigh-in was 221.6lbs, so I really want to hit that soon and get to work on the rest.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 195.3
    CW: 198.2
    It's not pretty, but I expected that.

Steps for Jan 14 - 6.391
    Well, I think that is the first time I didn't make my step goal. My body was just very tired and I felt like a sack of potatoes. I didn't have the energy to get another 6k steps in the evening and I ended up going to bed at like 19:20. I mainly need to make sure I spread out my steps during the day so I don't end up having to do a huge amount before bed and then I should be fine, even on days I don't feel the best.
    Happy Saturday everyone <3

@justanotherloser007
    Thank you! I don't know anything about thallium, but I hope they can treat you and help you feel better.
This discussion has been closed.