Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,657 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Oh no, what happened?!

Based on current conditions, aren’t I assuming it was illness related? How was I to know since the transportation division let the parents of a different bus route know instead??😬

Well that makes sense, doesn't it? 🤦‍♀️ Why wouldn't you assume that letting just any bus riders' parents know is good enough? Aren't you all interchangeable?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,136 Member
    Isn't one bus much like any other, so isn't it likely then that they figured they could pick one at random?
    I mean, didn't they stand a non-zero chance of being right, without having to delve into the details of determining which specific route was affected? 🤦‍♂️
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    Do you think those parents were just as confused or ended up being late for work taking their kids to work (when their bus actually showed up)?
  • frankwbrown
    Weren't they probably thrilled to learn, if they did, that their extra trouble had been totally unnecessary and avoidable? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    When you can't sleep, isn't coffee the answer? ☕😊
  • cmsienk
    Isn't that only when you're planning on getting up anyway?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    @frankwbrown, Did you stay awake? Have you been awake since 4am?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    Wasn’t it lucky that I was able to sleep more? Do you find you have weird dreams if you go back to sleep in the morning?
  • frankwbrown
    edited January 2022
    cmsienk wrote: »
    @frankwbrown, Did you stay awake? Have you been awake since 4am?
    If I said, "I just got up", wouldn't that answer your question?
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Wasn’t it lucky that I was able to sleep more? Do you find you have weird dreams if you go back to sleep in the morning?
    Come to think of it, don't I recall having a couple, but weird in a good way?
  • cmsienk
    Oh, was that just a quick 4am post and then back to sleep for you? Aren't you fortunate? Isn't it true that is I get up at 4am, I'm usually up for the day?
  • frankwbrown
    Didn't I lay in bed awhile before getting up at 3am? Wasn't I up until around 5:30, researching on-demand hot water heaters? Aren't I headed to the store to get one now?

Didn't I replace the heat sensor in the old tank? And yesterday didn't I try draining the old tank to get rid of sediment buildup that can interfere with the heat sensor (which sometimes works)? Didn't it seem at first that that did the trick, as the diagnostic light began blinking normally afterward? But guess what the diagnostic light told me an hour later? If you guessed "heat sensor failure", wouldn't you be correct?

• AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    You were awake at 3am, too!?
  • cmsienk
    Wouldn't that be awful two days in a row? Won't I probably need to replace my hot water tank soon as it's 15 years old?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    Aren't I headed to the store to get one now?

Don't I have two family members with on-demand hot water heaters? Did you see that you need to flush those systems out once a year to descale (especially if you have hard water like I do)?
  • frankwbrown
    Didn't I sleep in today? 😴
    Shall I make a note of that? Isn't it likely that calcium carbonate is the reason for my tank's failure? Might my old hot water tank have lasted longer if I'd flushed it out 3 1/2 years ago, when I moved into this house?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Is hindsight always 20/20?
  • frankwbrown
    Isn't it sometimes even better than that, like maybe 120/20, depending how far back you're looking? 😄
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Isn't that the truth?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,898 Member
    Will that truth set you free?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't that a great question?