107lbs lost 18lbs to go ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜

Options
stez89
stez89 Posts: 7 Member
Started my journey 28/12/2020 at 272 lbs (19 and a half stone). My original goal was to get to 12 stone that's where I thought I would be happy. I'm now weighing 165lbs (11 stone 11) and have made a new goal of 147lbs (10 and a half stone).

My journey started with doing fat club recipes but by the end of Jan 2021 I realised this is the same food optimising ๐Ÿ™ˆ I had done a million times before and it didn't work yes I lost a stone in the month, but I could feel myself slipping. So that's when I came back to my fitness pal and never looked back since. Can't say I've been a 100% but I'm so happy that I started and didn't give up even on my bad days. Love Reading all the success stories gives me inspiration to keep going to my target.

Don't know why I've posted just feel very proud. I've always scrolled away at success stories. If I can do it any one can.ef2gm2cxtgmy.jpg
xbnomq04yogb.jpg

ยซ1

Replies

• franklin505
    franklin505 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well done your effort has paid off
    You look fab
  • RivaDixon
    RivaDixon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Work!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Your hard work is paying off so much!! Thank you for sharing!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Well done and best wishes for making your final goal!
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
    You got this!
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 617 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    The key to your success is you were not 100% but you kept trying and didn't give up! I can relate to that. Congratulation's on sticking to it and you look beautiful in your before and after picture!
  • stez89
    stez89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your kind words โค
  • urbanr1
    urbanr1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • insideoutbeautymakeup
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you for posting!
  • RobMFrazier
    RobMFrazier Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job. This encourages me. I began about a week and a half ago at 249 lbs. I am now 240. Thank you for sharing your journey.
  • Kaitie9399
    Kaitie9399 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Bravo! You look FABULOUS! Great idea to take the side-ways pictures every stone lost, it's a great way to see all of your progress!
  • Weltys0505
    Weltys0505 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you didn't shy away from this post. You are certainly an inspiration, and I bet you feel so much better. I also love how you made your first goal, "What weight can I be to be happy?" So many people compare to others and set their goal weight to be so low. When you reached your goal, you set a new one. I bet that was was more encouraging to you than never getting to your goal. Great job! I hope for continued success in your health journey even if you don't lose any more weight.
  • kemason1970
    kemason1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You rock!!!
  • FreeFor40
    FreeFor40 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Do you do any fasting?
  • here2loselbs
    here2loselbs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in the same place you were initially... do you have any tips or things to look out for that would maybe help me in the start of this journey? I have already found that it's hard trying to keep up with daily life and making sure I make better decisions with food and exercise. Thank you for your post.
  • dontlikepeople
    dontlikepeople Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I love the consistent progress pics! It's something I always wished I did! You're doing fantastic!
  • pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation! Loved the pics.
  • aipfsu
    aipfsu Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing. :)
  • redgolden966
    redgolden966 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Well done, you should be so proud!
    Iโ€™ve just started my journey. Any tips on how to get started?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!