Calories: Over
    Exercise: 20 min dancing
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Saturday 01/15
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Had a break in the routine today. Went to a musical, first time in two years… we did try going to one several weeks ago only to find out it had been canceled once we got there.
    I was pretty anxious with the recent COVID surge but we’ve gotten our booster, wore our masks the whole time and didn’t want the tickets to go to waste(we have second row season tickets). During the show itself I was able to forget my anxiety and loved being able to see a live production again, the cast was great.

Food wise, it was a different day too, made Shakshuka for breakfast. Was my first time making it, and will have to do it again, very nummy. With drive time and being at the musical, I ended up skipping lunch which I don’t think I have done for years and then had subway for dinner.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Friday 1/14

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 68 minutes of Hasfit workout plus 10,026 steps
    Water 120oz

Goals/Comments: Finally started TalkTherapy

Saturday
    1/15
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 10,026 steps
    Water 120oz
    Doing a great job!
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 2
    PW: 247.6
    CW: 247.0
    Nice
    walk4today wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walking
    Started some medication this week that has weight gain as a side effect. So discouraging when you need the meds but not the pounds.
    Just focus on your non scale victories then. Hang in there.
  • vicky2767
    SuzFit212 wrote: »
    SuzFit212
    Week 2 Saturday
    PW: 214.4
    CW: 217.0

I'm sorry, team. 😞
    No need to be sorry. This is a journey where there will be lots of ups and downs. Hang in there.
    January Week 2 - Sat, 1/15

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: 20 min dancing
    Fun. I should dance more.
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Saturday 01/15
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Had a break in the routine today. Went to a musical, first time in two years… we did try going to one several weeks ago only to find out it had been canceled once we got there.
    I was pretty anxious with the recent COVID surge but we’ve gotten our booster, wore our masks the whole time and didn’t want the tickets to go to waste(we have second row season tickets). During the show itself I was able to forget my anxiety and loved being able to see a live production again, the cast was great.

Food wise, it was a different day too, made Shakshuka for breakfast. Was my first time making it, and will have to do it again, very nummy. With drive time and being at the musical, I ended up skipping lunch which I don’t think I have done for years and then had subway for dinner.

Glad you were able to forget your anxiety and enjoy the show.
    What is Shakshuka?
  • vicky2767
    Happy Sunday y’all. I’ve been slacking a little with my movement, but that’s ok.
    Hope everyone has a fantastic day.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    WMJA
    WEIGH IN SUNDAY
    WEEK: 3
    Pw: 210
    Cw:217
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    robandy12345
    Week ending 1/16
    PW 222
    CW 220
    Loss of 2
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Hit my target steps of 100k this week 5 out of 7 active target. No documentation this week ( will improve)
  • annacop1671
    annacop1671 Posts: 37 Member
    Daily post: Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: over - it was my daughters bday and we had cake and pizza.
    Exercise: we went ice fishing and spent the whole day outdoors, sledding and walking around the lake.
    Goals/Day/Comments: my goal is to stay on track today, and get back into my routine.
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 384 Member
    Friday weigh in day
    Week one
    Pw 196
    Cw 191.4

Week two
    Pw 191.4
    Cw 191

Kinda fell apart this week.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,676 Member
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and way over
    Exercise yes long walks
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,642 Member
    nebslp
    January week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    SW: 239.4
    PW: 237.2
    CW: 236.9

I'm having a love/hate relationship with my new scale. I got on it and it said 233.4. Well, I knew that wasn't right, so after about 4-5 tries with a little increase or decrease each time, it finally got landed on 236.9 which is really close to what my old scale says. I could have taken the 233.4 :D but decided to be realistic. It just goes to show how much variance some scales will show day to day and we can't let ourselves be emotionally affected by the number. Looking at trends over time will give a more accurate picture of how we're doing. My old scale was very consistent, so I'll continue to use that as a measure of accuracy. But I still like seeing all the different stats and the trends this new scale gives me, so I'm not ready to abandon it just yet. I'm pretty sure the number was a little lower this week because I have been eating less and getting outside more. Gotta keep going that direction! I was excited to realize this is only week 2! Wishing you all a good week 3!!
  • KakoHikes
    edited January 2022
    @vicky2767 Shakshuka is a North African/middle eastern breakfast dish. It normally has onions, peppers, tomatoes and garilic as a base with warm spices like chili, paprika, cumin. Once you let those simmer, then you put in some eggs and cover the pan, poaching them.
    I used this simple recipe for my first time making it. Now comes the experimentation phase. I’m probably going to add more tomatoes, garlic and chilli powder next time.
    https://foodtribe.com/p/watch-james-mays-shakshuka-recipe-ZQjVOY_ERsm0T-W1wClkcA?iid=WAowwvG5Q_KhkoXVkDyt9w
  • KakoHikes
    User: KakoHikes
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Week 3
    PW: 197.8
    CW: 197.0
  • RRUSH19
    RRUSH19 Posts: 5 Member
    I forgot to post this week - Maybe it’s too late, but here it goes

Week 2
    THU weight in: 187.8lbs