Weight No More Team Chat JANUARY 2022

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    7nK2.gif

Congrats on completing yet another week with Fat2Fit! You can see all of this past week's results at the link below:

Here's a sneak peek into how your team did...

2o7eqfeo8dji.png
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Steps..

Sun- 1,575
    Mon- 8,072
    Tues- 11,029
    Wed- 8,126
    Thurs- 11,508
    Fri- 9,417
    Sat- 2,202
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    edited January 2022
    Thanks @melaniedscott and @minstrelofsarcasm! <3

Here are the steps for the past week:
    Sunday: 14431
    Monday: 12101
    Tuesday: 13174
    Wednesday: 15422
    Thursday: 15508
    Friday: 13555
    Saturday: 4632 (this is not a mistake!)

My cold started on Wednesday but I didn't really have a choice but continue as usual until Friday night. Yesterday, though, I took full advantage of a day off and spent it "taking rest". With kids off to a snow park and my cat only to keep me company, I [slept, listened to the audiobook]*. (*=repeat)
    I felt way stronger this morning but around midday someone pushed that "off" button so for the rest of the day I will "take rest" -> sleep & listen to the book I started yesterday. Which means, few steps for today as well.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    steps
    Sun - 3466
    Mon - 3472
    Tue - 5540
    Wed - 4577
    Thu - 8371ma
    Fri - 6877
    Sat - 5407

Have not felt very good this past week, some new troublesome symptoms that I hope are NOT related to my treatments. I am so close to the end of this (less than six months to go) it would NOT be fun to start over but . . . . do what I have to I guess. It has also been VERY cold outside and that gets me to hibernate in front of the fireplace!
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Seltzer_lover
    Weigh-in day: Monday
    1/10: 262.1
    1/17: 260.9
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Week 3

PW 143 lbs
    CW 144 Lbs

• IzzyMillz
    IzzyMillz Posts: 6 Member
    Username: IzzyMillz
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 267.4
    CW (Current Weight): 266.4
  • JMNagain
    JMNagain Posts: 121 Member
    Username: JMNagain

Weigh In Day: Friday -oops! Last week definitely got away from me.

PW (Previous Weight): 231.6

CW (Current Weight): 230.6

Happyish with that. Hoping to be down a slightly larger amount this week!
  • lorieconnellcassity
    lorieconnellcassity Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2022
    Monday weigh in
    PW 260
    CW 255

I joined a step bet and it has really got me moving!!

• JMNagain
    Hey all, a bad week for me last week calorie-saving and for exercise! I hurt my knee, had terrible jet lag, caught a really bad cold (which everyone thinks is covid but all the tests say not!) and went back to work, which really knocked me off track. I didn't log my food, didn't do any exercise and generally felt rubbish. That continued til today, but feeling a little better today!

Steps-wise, very variable :D

Sun: 16,082
    Mon: 10,766 (really proud of myself as we flew at 10am but got my 10,000 in before then!)
    Tues: 2,119 (still flying, jet lag and quarantine)
    Wed: 10, 248
    Thurs: 7,086 (back to work, a shock to the system, got home and slept all evening!)
    Fri: 11,214
    Sat: 10,129
    Total: 67,644, so not too far off 10,000 a day!

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm
    January Week Three

Weigh In Day:Tuesdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 168.2 (January 11th)
    CW (Current Weight): 172.6 (January 18th)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 61.4 lbs

And there's the bounce back I was expecting. My eating hasn't been great the past week or so, and I've been pushing myself harder at the gym, since I am no longer going to spin class and instead focusing more on functional training.

Just means I can expect a loss next week, right? Right?
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,971 Member
    January Week 3

PW: 155
    CW: 152.5

That was almost too good to believe but I've been holding steady on that weight since Saturday! Woo!
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    minstrelofsarcasm

That's right!!!!

• JMNagain
    minstrelofsarcasm

Hell yeah!

I did a sneaky midweek weigh in and was quite happy, but now just worried about being disappointed on Friday if its gone back up! How often do you all weigh yourselves? I can't work out if I should give in to my preference for weighing myself everyday but then thinking about it more often, or strictly once a week and forgetting numbers the rest of the time.
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Let's try this again didn't want to post Monday as I knew I had gained from the weekend. Had duck noodles and a few drinks. Weighed this morning to find a maintain. Back on it from today.

SW 207.6lbs
    CW 206lbs
    WE 206lbs
    LW 1.6lbs
    GW 130lbs
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    edited January 2022
    Quick Announcement -

If you're participating in the steps challenge, get those numbers to me soon if you haven't already! I'll be writing the results post later today!

JMNagain wrote: »
    minstrelofsarcasm

Hell yeah!

I did a sneaky midweek weigh in and was quite happy, but now just worried about being disappointed on Friday if its gone back up! How often do you all weigh yourselves? I can't work out if I should give in to my preference for weighing myself everyday but then thinking about it more often, or strictly once a week and forgetting numbers the rest of the time.

I weigh myself every morning, keeping in mind my salt and sugar and water intakes as well as how rigorous I've been working out. I've found that I find comfort in knowing all the factors that go into my weight and being able to make small adjustments throughout the week if necessary.

If you think that seeing your weight every single day will stress you out if you see a lower weight earlier in the week than on your weigh-day, I would recommend only weighing in once a week. It's all a matter of what works best for your mindset and your journey. Maybe try one method this week and another next week and see how they feel for you?
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    ~~ Step Challenge ~~

Team Statistics -

Total Steps: 381,361
    Steppers: 6
    Average Steps Per Person: 63,560

Leaderboard -

@IDebraK - 100,697 total | 14,385 average - Most Steps in One Day!
    @MotylekOkruchy - 74,823 total | 10,689 average
    @JMNagain - 67,644 total | 9,663 average
    @ljdanny - 51,929 total | 7,418 average
    @lennoncpa - 48,558 total | 6,937 average
    @pacsnc6 - 37,710 total | 5,387 average - Most Consistent!

fireworks-well-done.gif

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    pacsnc6
    week 2 weigh in
    PW: 161.5
    CW: 161.5
    Maintaining is good.
    I have a head cold again with stuffy head, sneezing, cough - all the symptoms of the dreaded Covid. I got a negative test!!! Seeing the oncologist today and get the next treatment this afternoon. Only six months to go --- Hurray!

Treatment didn't happen as I have developed some new symptoms - unexplained pain - the doctor scheduled. a CT scan for today to check this out.

Finally heard results from the doctor. Tumor is a little bigger, lymph nodes are mixed - one up one down. Plan is to stop Keytruda and start targeted radiation next week. Scary, but I'm ready for a change since the infusions are not making progress. All labs are perfectly OK so we are not sure what is going on but ready to try something else.
  • realtorjanet
    realtorjanet Posts: 12 Member
    Realtorjanet
    PW 121.8 (Jan 12)
    CW 121.4 Jan 19)

This is when it always slows down for me. But I’m going to be consistent and keep getting daily miles and weekly strength training in, and feel better physically as a priority over the scale number.
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    January Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 189.0 (January 13th)
    CW (Current Weight): 187.0 (January 20th)

Loss to date: 84.1 lbs
This discussion has been closed.