January 16

Replies

• Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Yes x3

It's always lovely reading about everyone's progress on the 15th.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,481 Member
    3 yeses!
    4/3 pass days used
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,037 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

Pass Days Used: 3/3 (4Jan)(9Jan)(16Jan)

It was a lazy day for me. I did get caught up on my laundry and cleaned the bathrooms, but I honestly can't even call it 20 minutes worth of anything remotely like "exercise". Lol. My son came home from the hospital on crutches today and I spent some time with him. I also started a new crochet project (wedding afghan) for my step-daughter who's getting married in April. A nephew and his new wife who are living in Australia are planning to come to the wedding in April ( *IF* they're able to travel due to COVID restrictions!), and since they just got married in Nov 2020, I need to get their wedding afghan finished as well. And we're expecting 8 inches of snow overnight. :)

So glad your son is at home now and I am so glad that you got a lazy day. Two Afghan projects on the go now! If only so could walk and knit…. Given my proclivity for accidents, probably not recommended 😉 Wishing you a good week ahead.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,037 Member
    More congratulations going out to the following for their three “yeses” Sunday:

@BMcC9 @jmu1965 @enlightenme3 @loopydo2017 @LazyBlondeChef @calvin20874 @Geneveremfp @bookieNJ @znaoiec @DebyS137 @donna25trinity

@ashleycarole86 Fantastic exercise logged for the day! 🏆

@Jana_2020 🥰 Congratulations on a terrific day!

@MadisonMolly2017 Way to get it back on track!!! You are truly fabulous 🌟

Wishing everyone a wonderful week 🥰