How long, and how many?

Options

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,984 Member
    Options
    since 2013 - so 8 years.

always been paperpudding and always had same avatar. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    been on MFP since 2012. active since 2014. i started with a different user name but changed it at some point in time. only once. dont remember my old one at all. loooong time ago.

this one is too fitting ;)

never been banned but been in MFP jail my fair share of times LOL

Who brought the nail file in for you? :)
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    9 years. Only account & I think this has been my only name. I have been inactive on & off but never changed anything.
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I'm close to my 5 years. This has been my only account and name - I didn't even realise you could change your name. Maybe I'll have a think and get more creative on my 5th anniversary.
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Joined in 2013 & here consistently since then. Wasn't that active for years because I was on SparkPeople which closed this summer :'(
    Have had the same user name since I joined.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    been on MFP since 2012. active since 2014. i started with a different user name but changed it at some point in time. only once. dont remember my old one at all. loooong time ago.

this one is too fitting ;)

never been banned but been in MFP jail my fair share of times LOL

Oh man, just the threat of mfp jail...

Well, it didn't scare me to be more nice but I was still worried! 😀
  • Newwoodland
    Newwoodland Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Oh my. I remember the days of intrigue, forbidden banter, shameless opportunism, Walmart slap downs, hip tattoos, hospitalizations, tearful heartbreak, poptart arguments and discussions about hair, makeup and beagles. It all had to come to an end even though we wanted it to last forever.

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Oh my. I remember the days of intrigue, forbidden banter, shameless opportunism, Walmart slap downs, hip tattoos, hospitalizations, tearful heartbreak, poptart arguments and discussions about hair, makeup and beagles. It all had to come to an end even though we wanted it to last forever.

Hi NM!!!
  • Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    2012 I had that for a couple of years then had one or 2 different accounts ..

every few months 😁

Ive been here everyday since I first signed up sometimes keeping myself to myself just reading , logging and the odd reply on the forums.

my usernames were randomly chosen they mean nothing, but I always let people (friends) know it’s me if I added or interact with them.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Well... about 6 years and one account. And the same profile photo... guess that should change to a grumpy old grey haired guy at some point. Get off my yard! :D

I can get when people lose passwords or forget... but some of the people that come and go constantly with new names gets confusing.

And @slimgirljo15 ..... holy post count! That is probably the post count of every post on every forum I've joined since.... umm... birth!
  • Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    🤷🏻‍♀️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    Well... about 6 years and one account. And the same profile photo... guess that should change to a grumpy old grey haired guy at some point. Get off my yard! :D

I can get when people lose passwords or forget... but some of the people that come and go constantly with new names gets confusing.

And @slimgirljo15 ..... holy post count! That is probably the post count of every post on every forum I've joined since.... umm... birth!

🤣😂 you're close, only 264 203 to catch up ..
    As of November 2016 I had 145, 240 posts.. Ive slowed to maybe 15000 total in the last 2 years

Good to see ya BTW 🙂
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    9 years (and several "re-starts"), same screen name.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,978 Member
    Options
    Member since March 2014, same username the entire time, 3-4 avatar changes during that time.

I originally signed up using my Facebook profile. In the years since I've stopped using Facebook completely, but it remains my login for accessing my profile here. Wonder how I can convert to using a normal password instead, so I can delete my Facebook profile completely.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,362 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    It was the year 2012 on the 24th.
    It was a tuesday morning, and after already starting a healthier lifestyle by exercising more since the summer of 2011, i decided that it was time to track my calorie intake.

At first, it shocked me how little i was eating, but after some time on the MFP forums as well, and with the help of some people on MFP i've found a good number of calories to eat that was working for me and my lifestyle.

It was untill a few years ago, i was holding a different name, but always with the same account.
    Some even know my original name still, though only a few remain to say it out loud
  • Br00klynbaby90
    Br00klynbaby90 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Couple years but going strong now 💪🏻
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    On and off for a few years. Changed accounts quite a few times actually
  • MamaNessa228
    MamaNessa228 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Over ten years.. This is probably my third username previously BootyShakingBadass and BeamingBadass.. I might have had one other a long time ago...
  • fitishbyfifty
    fitishbyfifty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This month marks 10 years I’ve been on and off MFP. Initially, I lost 47 pounds and was 6 pounds from my goal when I started getting burned out/lazy with logging my food. Logging food works for me as long as I stay consistent. I believe this is my 4th account 😬😂😂😂