January 18

13»

Replies

• slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,964 Member
    @tahm42, how terrible and scary! Of course it's not my place to say, but if a dog attacks like that I think you are right it should be put down. The bite sounds bad enough, but yes, the emotional scars can be worse. ((Hugs))

3 Yesses
    Exercise - a 5 mile run 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,479 Member
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise and a. 3 mile walk to and from Trader Joe’s
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today

0 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,145 Member
    1/18

Exercise: 55 minutes weight training, 45 minutes elliptical, 45 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,442 Member
    ~❄️~ 1 /18 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ ☃️ ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 27,920+.......... 180 = walking ......... 30 = clean

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Revlish wrote: »
    yes to all three today. <3

2/3 pass days so far.

I've been reading/watching Pahla B, who talks about fitness for post menopausal and older women.
    I'm trying a whole new approach to calorie goals. ,,,,,,, What she says on the subject makes a lot of sense, so I'm experimenting for the next month to see how I feel on the new plan.

I hope everybody's doing okay! I'm cheering you all on! <3

Where would I go to read / watch for information (not doing her exercise sessions myself yet)? I definitely have to start educating myself and my approach for that demographic myself.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    @tahm42: I second @MadisonMolly2017 point. That dog is not safe. You need to feel secure.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @tahm42 - the dog BIT you? He tried to put you on the ground? Sorry hun but the line in the sand has been crossed. What if he does this to a child? Your daughter? Take care of yourself!

I was just thinking the same thing when I read @tahm42 's post. I agree that YOUR safety needs to come first.

@Revlish I couldn't find rolled rye at our local grocery store.... (didn't think I would), so I've ordered some from Amazon. It should come today! I'm excited! Lol.
  • Revlish
    Revlish Posts: 62 Member
    edited January 2022

[/quote]
    @Revlish I couldn't find rolled rye at our local grocery store.... (didn't think I would), so I've ordered some from Amazon. It should come today! I'm excited! Lol. [/quote]

I get it at our local co-op, sells it in bulk. Nice to know that other places can deliver it! I hope you like it. I'm ready to add some variations into my oats breakfast. :)

• taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Yup, I haven’t been doing so great. I’m out this month. I’ll check in later when I have more time. Hope everyone is well
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    taurie wrote: »
    Yup, I haven’t been doing so great. I’m out this month. I’ll check in later when I have more time. Hope everyone is well

Hey @taurie
    I hope things are going better for you!
    🌸Maddie
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, 64 mins walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yepper!