Shape Shifters Team Chat JANUARY 2022

Replies

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    @jessicakrall8 acknowledging the scare is the first step! But really, it’s just another number and your weight unit system just makes it sound like a big step. If your nerves get to you, just think about it as moving from your current weight of 136,3kg to 136,0kg (299,9lbs)?

You can do it!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    Step goal: 6,000 daily
    Sun 1/16: 6,099
    Mon 1/17: 7,314
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    @CasandraW I sincerely hope you're right and that I continue in the right direction!! Wish I could just jump down to the 290s because I know I'm going to be scared of the scale once I drop below that big major goal...gotta just remember to keep my head on straight...

Jessica

You got this!!!! Once you get under nothing will slow you down!!! I know it
  • seeless25
    seeless25 Posts: 40 Member
    jessicakrall8 - You got this!!! Cheering you on!
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    @jessicakrall8 I was surprised to feel that way when I hit 199.6. There was this huge fear that I wouldn't be able to maintain staying under 200. It's still there...but I'm hoping once I move downward in the 190's, that fear will go away. You are doing amazing!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    Yukie_OP wrote: »
    Yukie_OP
    Steps/goal 6,500:
    1/15 - 7741
    1/16 - 9634

@jessicakrall8 - Here is the link (below) to the mini-stepper. It's awesome. As mentioned, I get 15-30 minutes of cardio that I otherwise would not have using it throughout my workday. Found on Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/Sunny-Health-Fitness-Machine-SF-S0978/dp/B08GYQFT5W/ref=asc_df_B08GYQFT5W/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=475826290556&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=594543387488969162&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031490&hvtargid=pla-1005104539398&th=1

Here's a pic of it at my office
    2knj17082qsy.jpg

I have a cubii jr under my desk so I have some way to move when Im doing desk work.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    Not had a bad day a friend came round to take some stuff to the tip.We don't have a car & had to make room for a new bathroom coming tomorrow.I swept the yard & have been up & down stairs moving stuff all day.

@Be_theBest_Me great loss, did you burn all your candy ???
    I hope you survive the visit from your Aunt 😄 just keep drinking water & don't give into the craving devil ! I hope your furry friend turns up.
    @Jennifermcdougall it's true that things come in threes.You just seem to be having a run of bad luck.Don't let life's up & downs get in the way of your weight loss journey.Youve got this.
    @Jessicakrall8 it must be so exciting to get so close to a big milestone.Youve been so focussed & done an amazing job.Just think how far you have come & how much fitter you are.Just keep going,consistency is the key.I know you can do it.
    @hipari it's great you have friends for company & to swap clothes with.I was lucky that way too when my boys were younger.I didn't have to shell out for a winter coat for them for years as they were 2 years apart & both born in the same season.
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 256 Member
    @angmarie28 - the Cubii jr looks awesome, but also pricey. When I was considering the stepper, I was aiming to stay under $75 usd.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    Yukie_OP wrote: »
    @angmarie28 - the Cubii jr looks awesome, but also pricey. When I was considering the stepper, I was aiming to stay under $75 usd.

I Had the one you have, and a different cheap peddler. The one I had like yours quit working after a year, like it stepped, but super slow and I couldnt fix it. I also have a sit down desk so a stepper didnt work at work for me. Then had a cheap peddler, but I have really long legs so it didnt work under me desk. I bought the cubii Jr on sale a year ago
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    30 minutes of weight training today and I've been really trying to get my water in. I think I'm gonna be shy of a gallon but that's still better than most days.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Not had a bad day a friend came round to take some stuff to the tip.We don't have a car & had to make room for a new bathroom coming tomorrow.I swept the yard & have been up & down stairs moving stuff all day.

@Be_theBest_Me great loss, did you burn all your candy ???
    I hope you survive the visit from your Aunt 😄 just keep drinking water & don't give into the craving devil ! I hope your furry friend turns up.
    @Jennifermcdougall it's true that things come in threes.You just seem to be having a run of bad luck.Don't let life's up & downs get in the way of your weight loss journey.Youve got this.
    @Jessicakrall8 it must be so exciting to get so close to a big milestone.Youve been so focussed & done an amazing job.Just think how far you have come & how much fitter you are.Just keep going,consistency is the key.I know you can do it.
    @hipari it's great you have friends for company & to swap clothes with.I was lucky that way too when my boys were younger.I didn't have to shell out for a winter coat for them for years as they were 2 years apart & both born in the same season.

I did take a whole *kitten* pan of brownies out to the pigs!! It was really satisfying!! We are on YouTube if y'all wanna see some silly shorts we make check out Crooked Pine Ranch!! Link is on the website crookedpineranch.com!! Y'all can see a lil more about my crazy country *kitten*!! Lmmfao 🤣 Flo arrived yesterday. I gave in a lil. Not bad! Really good compared to past months!! I just feel like I'm starving!! It's nuts!! I think I'm just gonna super glue my mouth shut leave a straw hole and go on a liquid diet this week!!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    Current Maintenance Weigh In:
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 256 Member
    Yukie_OP
    Steps update / Goal: 6,500
    1/17 - 7335
    1/18 - 6214

@coblujay you're doing amazing... Where do you swim? I love swimming but don't have easy access to a pool that could be used year-round, unless i join a Gym.
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    @Yukie_OP Thanks Yukie! I swim at my local recreation center. It's only about a mile away. I discovered last year that my membership was free since I'm over 60. There are some advantages to getting older. I did start at an outdoor pool last summer and paid $8 per swim. It was well worth it and I'll probably visit that pool a few times next summer. There is something really fun about swimming outside.
This discussion has been closed.