Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    edited January 2022
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous Weight-162.6
    Current Weight-162.6

Started my old workout routine again, and shot up 4lbs, glad its gone before weigh in day haha.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    1/17: 6,811
    1/18: 9,235
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    @seeless25 I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Bravo for getting up and moving. Those small choices make a big difference!!

@Beka3695 As Izzy said, we've all done it. If I bring it into the house, I will eat it and even lick the plate. You are still here and that is HUGE! Cheering you on!!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Nice loss @KHill875 WTG!

@pupowl I've asked the MODS to move you to Support. I will miss your daily posts a lot...hope you can find a solution to the pain with your back! Also hope you pop in and say "HEY!" on occasion...I so love your posts and pics! But, I understand needing a break too...and you'll be a force when March kicks in (Feb 27th start)!
    Jessica
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    @Pupowl i hope you feel better soon. I will miss your daily posts too.
  • Chalmation
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    1/19: 11,079
    1/20: 8,400
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 139.2
    CW 138.6
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,146 Member
    frankwbrown
    Friday, January week 3
    PW: 225.5
    CW: 226.7 (-1.3 lbs; -0.56%)
    LTD: 3.0 lbs (103.3 lbs since 7/10/2020)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Nice drop @Marni3369 !! Love that new middle number for you!!

@bearchested WTG on your loss this week!

@frankwbrown That little uptick will disappear soon with all the swimming and exercise you do!! Just stay on course! You got this!

@chalmation Good loss this week!! Woohoo!

I'm just sitting here working on my reports for the week, listening to jazz and waiting for the flakes to start flying...truly, I want this week to end so I can finish the current book I'm reading and get into the next one. I'm a crazy voracious reader...and starting a new "escape" is so exciting to me! Also, looking forward to my 5K on January 28th...I am honoring my Mom, who I lost on Jul 1, 2011 with walking on her special day. I know she'll be smiling in heaven! Anyone who might wanna jump on the bandwagon and walk with me virtually, I'd love that! Just let me know and we can check in on each other...I took a vacation day from work that day and will be starting early...

In any case, hope you're all having a fabulous day!! Love ya'll so much!
    Jessica :smile:
This discussion has been closed.