TEAM: The Slimsons (January)

Replies

• KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Wednesday 01/19
    Tracked: partially
    Under Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes, Ring Fit Adventure Kickstart day 19, Cardio. Did the play list four times, about 42 minutes.
    Today was a splurge day. Had my drs appointment. Afterwards I went to the food cart place across the street. I went and got Hawaiian for dinner and visited the new desert food cart. Got a crepe and a milkshake. No clue what the damage was but it was amazing. It hit a craving.

Drs appointment went pretty well. She was pleased with my lab results and improvements since last time. I asked her about my knee which had been creaky for a few months going downstairs. She examined it, said it was misaligned, possibly because I favor that leg more and recommended PT to help correct it. Am probably going to go for a few sessions but may not be able to go to more due to budget concerns. Any advice for making the most out of PT sessions?

I did find some YouTube videos with exercises to help with that issue, need to rewatch them when I am more awake then incorporate them into my routine.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes walking
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    MotivatedM3
    Week3/Wed
    PW: 231
    CW: 227.6

Nice job
  • vicky2767
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Tuesday 1/18

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Junk/Fast food: no
    Exercise: yes 64 minutes of chair dance stepping & 24 minutes Hasfit Chair Workout
    Steps: yes 10,000
    Water: 96oz

Looks like a good day
  • vicky2767
    Chalmation wrote: »
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 45 minutes outdoor walking
    Good for you
    SuzFit212 wrote: »
    Daily post
    Wednesday

Calories: no, over.
    Exercise: not really... I went for a short walk to the park with the kids, but it wasn't far enough away to be considered "exercise"

At least you got some fresh air
  • vicky2767
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Wednesday 01/19
    Exercise: Yes, Ring Fit Adventure Kickstart day 19, Cardio. Did the play list four times, about 42 minutes.
    Today was a splurge day. Had my drs appointment. Afterwards I went to the food cart place across the street. I went and got Hawaiian for dinner and visited the new desert food cart. Got a crepe and a milkshake. No clue what the damage was but it was amazing. It hit a craving.

Drs appointment went pretty well. She was pleased with my lab results and improvements since last time. I asked her about my knee which had been creaky for a few months going downstairs. She examined it, said it was misaligned, possibly because I favor that leg more and recommended PT to help correct it. Am probably going to go for a few sessions but may not be able to go to more due to budget concerns. Any advice for making the most out of PT sessions?

I did find some YouTube videos with exercises to help with that issue, need to rewatch them when I am more awake then incorporate them into my routine.

Sometimes you need a splurge day. Good luck with PT
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in
    Wed 1/19
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no unfortunately
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Wednesday 01/19

@KakoHikes I am so happy to hear your doctor was pleased about your lab results, that's so exciting!

As for the pt, I recommend paying particular attention to what they say about home care. All PT includes home work and my recommendation is to be honest with them and tell them that you'll not be able to do too many sessions due to budget constraints and that you're interested in how you can continue your care on your own after a few sessions. I know that when my hubby did his PT they sent him home with quite a bit of work to do at home to assist his PT development.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Wednesday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,646 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Wednesday 01/19

@KakoHikes I am so happy to hear your doctor was pleased about your lab results, that's so exciting!

As for the pt, I recommend paying particular attention to what they say about home care. All PT includes home work and my recommendation is to be honest with them and tell them that you'll not be able to do too many sessions due to budget constraints and that you're interested in how you can continue your care on your own after a few sessions. I know that when my hubby did his PT they sent him home with quite a bit of work to do at home to assist his PT development.

@KatoHikes I second @AB0215 's recommendations. Definitely don't slack on the homework. Make no excuses!! PT can make so much difference in our daily activities if we keep up with the exercises. Good luck! I'm glad you had good lab results.
  • annacop1671
    annacop1671 Posts: 37 Member
    Daily post: Wednesday
    Calories: under slightly
    Exercise: no
    Goal:to have vegetable as an after work snack.

Daily post: Thursday
    Calories: right on target
    Exercise: no
    Goal: to do yoga tomorrow after work.
  • RRUSH19
    RRUSH19 Posts: 5 Member
    Week 3
    THU weight in: 186.5lbs
    Previously: 187.8 lbs

week: -1.3lbs
    total: -4.4lbs
  • AB0215
    Daily Post Wednesday

Track: No
    Calories: Nope, no way, no how
    Exercise: 10 mins yoga, 10k steps, 8 mins HIIT

Daily Post Thursday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walking, 13k steps, 8 minutes HIIT, 10 mins yoga

• SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    Daily post
    Thursday

Calories: over, but barely. Still in a deficit.
    Exercise: kind of... Built a sledding run for the kids. I was sweating anyway.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: cleaning
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    January Week 3 - Thurs, 1/20

Calories: Eh
    Exercise: walked 1.4 mi

Why do I hurt all over? Why can I not sleep well?
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,334 Member
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Week's weight: 228.6
    Todays Weight: 226.8
  • AB0215
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Week's weight: 228.6
    Todays Weight: 226.8

@gemwolf110 Nice loss!
  • AB0215
    January Week 3 - Thurs, 1/20

Calories: Eh
    Exercise: walked 1.4 mi

Why do I hurt all over? Why can I not sleep well?

@southgirl94 Hope you feel better.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes walking
This discussion has been closed.