PW: 136
    Cw: 135.5 lbs
  • NoyaGirl
    NoyaGirl Posts: 6 Member
    NoyaGirl
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 241.4
    CW (Current Weight): 240.0

Woo Hoo - I think!?! Brutal week at work had me sitting in my chair working thru lunch instead of hopping on the treadmill. But, heck, I'll take the loss! Many challenges coming early next week (aka wine & food pairing event) but hoping to navigate most of the week without any potential pitfalls!!!
  • JMNagain
    JMNagain Posts: 121 Member
    JMNagain
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 230.6
    CW (Current Weight): 229.0

Happy with that!
    I'm going to try weighing myself every day for a week and see how that goes. Then I'm on holiday the week after (Chinese New year is very early this year, 2 1/2 weeks between end of Christmas holiday and start of CNY!) So will not weigh myself at all for a week and see how that goes.
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Timibotkin
    Saturdays
    PW 305.2
    CW 303.4
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    IDebraK
    Weigh In: Saturday
    Start Weight: 159
    PW: 121.8
    CW: 124

Looking back at my graph for weight, it looks like around the 3rd week of every month, I have a slight spike. I don't have a period anymore even though all of the facilities. So it could be that time. I'm still in my zone, so I take what the scale gives me. Still under my original weight goal but 2 pounds over my adjusted goal. I'm not overly concerned or bummed, but definitely keeping an eye on that.

I did up the carb intake slightly Thursday and Friday as I am trying for 30,000 steps in one day. I like the little badges with Fitbit. I have the 25,000 in a day. That should be an 13 mile day. Where ever I am at 5PM, I'll go out for a run/walk the difference for that badge.

Steps:
    Sat: 15,913
    Sun: 11,725
    Mon: 17,088
    Tues: 20,607
    Wed: 18,595
    Thurs: 19,557
    Fri: 6,292

Yesterday was a bad day for steps. My boyfriend tested positive for Covid. I spent the day driving more than walking. It's also the rest day from the gym.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    Saturday
    PW:
    CW: 137.8

I did not lose 3.5 pounds since last week. It's after-the-cold correction.
    My weight two weeks ago was 139 and I am using this one for reference, meaning I lost 1.2 pounds in two weeks. It's seems I've been losing about half a pound per week pretty consistently for a while now - excluding holiday weeks :) .
    Of course I would prefer it to be 2 pounds a week but any loss is a success and keeping the trend down consistent is a good thing.

Funny fact: I checked my weight from a year ago, on 1-22-21, and it was exactly the same as today.
    At first I was amused and pretty happy - after the summer gain I was able to get back where I was a year ago!
    Then came a reflection: a year ago, the following weeks brought me to 129 pounds in the beginning of March. And then I just wasted it all. I really do not want it to happen again.

I started setting short-term goals using Fitbit app. I just reached the first one. A year ago I won the Biggest Loser contest we had at work, ending at 138.8. When I got my Fitbit (mid-November 2021), I set up a short-term goal at 138. It took me 2 months to lose 5 pounds. :/ This morning I set up a new short-term goal: 135. That's where I was mid-February last year. :*
  • MotylekOkruchy
    IDebraK wrote: »
    IDebraK

I did up the carb intake slightly Thursday and Friday as I am trying for 30,000 steps in one day. I like the little badges with Fitbit. I have the 25,000 in a day. That should be an 13 mile day. Where ever I am at 5PM, I'll go out for a run/walk the difference for that badge.

Yesterday was a bad day for steps. My boyfriend tested positive for Covid. I spent the day driving more than walking. It's also the rest day from the gym.

I love those badges too! I was thrilled when I got the 22,222 one. :D Good luck with getting the 25,000 one!
    I hope you boyfriend's case is a mild one and he gets over it quickly - and you don't get it! <3
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,518 Member
    MayLan
    Saturdays
    PW 251.2
    CW 248.6
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    @MotylekOkruchy

I have a super strong vitamin regimen. This is my 5th negative test since the onset of Covid. My father-in-law, mother-in-law, a close friend, my daughter, my son, and my daughter-in-law have all had it. I tested negative every time. So far, he's had a 1-day fever, 3 days of body aches, and now the sore throat. He said it feels like strep.

We should be fitbit friends. My e-mail is debra.m.guittar@gmail.com. I love all of the "gold star stuff!"

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    Week 4 - Group Challenge: Water - Work It - Water is posted and will begin tomorrow, Sunday, 1/23/22. We're getting great feedback this year on the weekly challenges. Hope you'll join us!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10854509/january-week-4-group-challenge-water-work-it-water#latest

Jessica :smiley:
  • MotylekOkruchy
    IDebraK wrote: »
    @MotylekOkruchy

We should be fitbit friends. My e-mail is debra.m.guittar@gmail.com. I love all of the "gold star stuff!"

<3 I just sent a request to add you as a friend - you will see my first and last name.

You have a strong immune system!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    results-day-1-1.jpg?w=640

We are through week three of January, and we are absolutely killing it! Fantastic work, everyone! All of you contributed to some incredibly strong numbers last week and you should all be proud of yourselves. Click on the link below to see the results!

And here's a sneak peek into how your (our!) team did...

hy6xcw5e7iap.png
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Steps

Sun- 15,630
    Mon- 7,649
    Tues- 7,458
    Wed- 11,021
    Thurs- 9,406
    Fri- 8,711
    Sat- 11,469
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy

steps
    Sunday: 5773 ("still recovering from a cold" day)
    Monday: 24428 ( :) Hike day! :) )
    Tuesday: 14802
    Wednesday: 12067
    Thursday: 15766
    Friday: 16079
    Saturday: 15657

• SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Arrggh help busy week not been tracking calories didn't exercise. Fresh start today after weighing the same as when I started is disappointing. I have signed up to teenage cancer trust 2800 squats in Feb even if I don't raise anything at least I'm getting the exercise in.
    SW 207.6lbs
    CW 207lbs 😭
    GW 130lbs
This discussion has been closed.