Replies

• TinaZ2018
    TinaZ2018 Posts: 314 Member
    Salt4Stone wrote: »
    Studied 🧐 N Detail and Yep Yer AHSUM!! 🤩

Thanks! :-)
  • LostViking404
    LostViking404 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey Tina, you got that straight to the point. Thanks for sharing!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Just dropping by to say
    * thanks for pointing out the Epic series to me. Girvain is amazing! Body recomp, almost as a side effect to working out and challinging myself. Best @home lifting program ever!
    * thank you for sharing the fritata recipe. It's the one thing that I love doing on Saturday mornings, when I want something filling and healthy, before going out for a hike.

Hope things are going well for you! 🌹
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Dang!
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    That is so awesome! You look amazing!
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Outstanding!
  • TinaZ2018
    dewit wrote: »
    Just dropping by to say
    * thanks for pointing out the Epic series to me. Girvain is amazing! Body recomp, almost as a side effect to working out and challinging myself. Best @home lifting program ever!
    * thank you for sharing the fritata recipe. It's the one thing that I love doing on Saturday mornings, when I want something filling and healthy, before going out for a hike.

Hope things are going well for you! 🌹

You're welcome. The Epic series is the best free training program that I've done to this day. Tens of women follow it in my fitness group and their body transformation is truly impressive.
    I hope you are well too!
  • TinaZ2018
    dblirondog wrote: »
    That is so awesome! You look amazing!

Thank you!
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    Glad to see you back and the amazing progress you’ve made. Definitely need to change my push up form as the video was eye opening.
  • jtwesttx
    jtwesttx Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2022
    9r4sj9vw0o16.gif

• frankconnell19
    frankconnell19 Posts: 12 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story. You look AMAZING in both before and after pictures. I feel your pain about not being able to do a single push up. I'm using walking as my cardio and when I started I coud only do a 1/4 mile (400 meters). Now I'm doing 5600 meters (3.5 miles).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!