• leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Username:@leonadixon

PW 12/29: 225.8

Check in weight (1/5/2022): 226.0
    Check in weight (1/12/2022):227.8
    Check in weight (1/19/2022):226.7
    Check in weight (1/26/2022):

Good morning! Work is slowing down a bit (yay). I am going on vacation with my parents next week. So exciting! @broncobuddee ; I won't be able to weigh next week, can you just use this week's for a final?

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    leonadixon wrote: »
    Username:@leonadixon

PW 12/29: 225.8

Check in weight (1/5/2022): 226.0
    Check in weight (1/12/2022):227.8
    Check in weight (1/19/2022):226.7
    Check in weight (1/26/2022):

Good morning! Work is slowing down a bit (yay). I am going on vacation with my parents next week. So exciting! @broncobuddee ; I won't be able to weigh next week, can you just use this week's for a final?

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

@leonadixon Ok! Thanks for letting us know.
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 364 Member
    Hello Everyone!
    Burr! It's cold outside. Hope everybody is doing well. Ready for the weekend. Hoping to rest up a bit. I already worked out at the gym and will take the weekend off. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Lets go get those victories!! B)
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 516 Member
    Hi Team,

I finally got that xmas tree down and in the box, now to put the boxes away. I finished another book yesterday and started a new one last night. This weekend I will work on making a place for our new freezer. I made brownies today and then budgeted to have a small one. The next time I make brownie's I'm going to use muffin cups and bake them in the muffin tin, so they don't fall apart when I cut them.

I'm hurting some today, so I did light housework and a load of laundry. I will get my steps in before bed tonight.

I hope everybody had a great weekend!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 170.4
    CW: 171.7

+ 1.3
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    @askewcr - Positive as always- keep it going!

@GabiV125 - that's a great leg day pic. You hang in there. Losing is best, but maintaining (NOT gaining) is also good! I THINK.... your line in the sand is your birthday? A new line is OK.

@FushiaKat - I am also a fan of Cheetos! My hubs is pretty aware that I tell him immediately when I've lost and don't say much when I've gained. Measuring tapes can give different values. It also matter if you pull them tight or if you don't. Keep sight of your goal but give yourself grace if you are doing good work and it's not happening. It's OK if it takes longer than you expect. Good for you having a good doc and working with him on the meds. Meds can be waaaayyy too expensive and I'm glad you are fighting the good fight.

@trooworld - Yes, why girl why was meant to be funny!

@TeresaW1020 - Glad the financial secretary is willing to help with questions that arise. Hope you are increasing your earnings as you now have 3 jobs at the church! I know it's not about that, it's about love, but still. What? Stage 1 to stage 3? Is that a biopsy result or a something else result? I'm glad they made changes regarding the low sodium and light headedness- falling is not good. I will pray for your visit with the oncologist. Give yourself plenty of grace. Yes, you want to lose but this it right up there on the stress scale. Hugs to you! Nice loss!

@lose4me71 - Yes, Covid sucks!

@davidji82 - well, yes, but you've got 5 of them off! Keep on!

@19shmoo69 - NEVER!!!!! RUN OUT OF COFFEE!

Heading out tomorrow. Exercise clothes don't fit in tiny bag. Will do my best......

• tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 204 Member
    Tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 222
    CW 222
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,880 Member
    @davors19 @leonadixon Congrats on the losses!

@askewcr Stay warm! I hope you get to rest up.

@FushiaKat That's a good idea to put the brownies in a muffin tin. I'm sorry you are hurting.

@Cornanda Good! LOL Enjoy your trip!

Hi all. I have 3 MRIs this morning on my head and neck to hopefully figure out something about my migraines. It's going to take 90 minutes for the 3 of them and I hope I don't freak out, I am claustrophobic! :( Other than that, maybe reading and doing crafts.

My phrase for the year: "I take no crap and eat no crap."
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @askewcr Yes, it’s too cold for us Georgia girls! Stay warm. :)

@FushiaKat Yayyy on getting that Christmas down and put away! At least you can say you did it before February. :D I’ve seen brownie muffin pans that are square so that you get all those nice crunchy edge pieces. I think Pampered Chef makes one. I hope your pain gets better.

@Cornanda Yes, working for my church is about love and I did take a huge pay cut when I quit sales to go work there, but I am getting an extra $100 a week for taking on the financial duties, so that’s nice. Yeah, stage one jumped to a three because of the two nodules and one lymph node that was found to be cancerous. We are still praying that they got it all and chemo might not be needed. Thanks and hugs back to you! <3

Good morning, Team! We woke up to 32 degrees and a light dusting of snow on the grass. Brrrr!! I’m staying in all day and plan to do a workout, which I’ve been totally slacking on, and clean my house. You know when your socks get dirty it’s time to bring out the mop! :# I know I mentioned that I’ve been doing a macro challenge through Marty Kendall and that is still going on and it’s so interesting how important eating enough protein is. I have also started his Data-Driven Fasting challenge today and that is where I monitor my blood sugar and let it tell me when to eat. If any of you are interested in learning about Marty Kendall and what he does, then please check out his social media site. He left Facebook for this new platform that I’m really liking! https://members.optimisingnutrition.com/share/9C3czrBxF0Vs5F6U?utm_source=manual
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    edited January 2022
    Cornanda wrote: »

@GabiV125 -Losing is best, but maintaining (NOT gaining) is also good! I THINK.... your line in the sand is your birthday? A new line is OK.

Heading out tomorrow. Exercise clothes don't fit in tiny bag. Will do my best......

Yep, you’re right the 125 in my naming here is for 1/25 😁.
    Thank you for the kind words and for the reminder . I know better but it feels good to hear it in another’s voice.

Have a fun trip! Maybe comfortable shoes can be enough to make it an active day.
  • askewcr
    askewcr
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight 258.5
    PW:255.5
    CW:254 B)

I said I would not be going to the gym today but I woke up and said, "Why not?" Good call!

Have a great day everyone!
    Happy Saturday!
    Don't forget to be great!!

Let's go get it! B)
  • askewcr
    trooworld wrote: »
    k5y6t7dmx9f9.png

This is a great quote! Thanks trooworld! IT IS SO TRUE!!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Week 4 - Group Challenge: Water - Work It - Water is posted and will begin tomorrow, Sunday, 1/23/22. We're getting great feedback this year on the weekly challenges. Hope you'll join us!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10854509/january-week-4-group-challenge-water-work-it-water#latest

Jessica :smiley:
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    iqybcdfzur45.jpg

Reminders (with apologies to anyone I may have missed in the monthly thread):

@FutureTrophyWife
    @shawetan
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @Jactop
    @roz0810
    @gwamajtw91
    @murdog3t
    @adoglover
    @bgame4
    @digger61

Thanks!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,550 Member
    Hi gang! I finally have my laptop again so I'll start posting more regularly, sorry for the last few months! I'm taking a dementia class at the functional pain group in an hour so this is a fast one, the woman teaching it wanted me to come when she heard some of the medications I used to be on and made an exception for me being 10 years younger than the age requirement (guess it's good to be a hot mess sometimes!). With the laptop it couldn't be fixed at Geek Squad so I was looking at sending it to someone in Florida which would be pricey but made a stop at a place I'd driven by and not only could he do it he had an extra screen so it was half the price it would've been otherwise. Not much else going on, my upper back is doing better so I just started doing weights again, definitely no planks anymore! Grrr! Have a great Saturday everyone!
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 132 lbs
    CW: 130 lbs

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!
  • gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    gwamajtw91
    Friday
    PW: 164.8
    CW: 166.0
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Digger61
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW:223.5
    CW:222
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,880 Member
    @TeresaW1020 Wow, that is cold for you! I need to eat more protein. Good luck with the house cleaning.

@askewcr Congrats on the loss and for getting up and going to the gym! Woot woot! I love that quote, it really spoke to me.

@Katmary71 Yay for having your laptop again and it being cheaper than anticipated! What do you mean? You've been posting pretty regularly. No worries!

@bgame4 @Digger61 Yay for the losses!

Hi all. When I came home yesterday from running around, my neighbor was grilling carne asada and I told him it smelled good. About 30 minutes later, he shows up at my door with a plate of food. It was so nice! It had some of the carne asada, guacamole, beans, tortillas, and nopales (grilled cactus). I had never had nopales but enjoyed it. It was so generous of him and I really didn't feel like cooking so it was a nice break! This morning, I'm going to go shooting photos in the park with a friend. It's kind of cold (50F) so I'm kind of not looking forward to it but oh well, I'll go. It's good exercise, we'll walk all over the place.

My phrase for the year: "I take no crap and eat no crap."
This discussion has been closed.