Anon.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,474 Member
    Options
    6lr47bhoxxqo.jpeg
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    "The feeling of the ego's difference from the material form of its body is the important thing.
    What we steadily, consciously, habitually think we are,that we tend to become.
    For the world is not a finished product; it is a creative flux; and what is known as evolution is the multifarious creation of myriads of self-creating wills."

-John Cowper Powys
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    uyqrywzu5nh6.jpg
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    0c2pob59nlw2.jpeg

otzl53xbibos.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    lefdqqvbq7t3.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    hjqe1xdp9120.jpeg

Watch a dance segment from an old movie with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, she didn’t get the praise she deserved.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    ssb0bp7dqgys.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    guqsvg492k45.jpeg
  • Unsafespace
    Unsafespace Posts: 88 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    "And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her. Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found"
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    1t14ipsjm8k8.jpeg
  • Unsafespace
    Options
    "The righteous regardeth the life of his beast, but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel"
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    “I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so that we ill be able to build up our future for our children”

Lauren Caitlin Upton
  • Unsafespace
    Options
    “I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so that we ill be able to build up our future for our children”

Lauren Caitlin Upton

Is it possible that she had really bad stage fright and it jumbled up her ability to speak in a coherent manner?
  • honey_honey_12
    Options

Lauren Caitlin Upton

Is it possible that she had really bad stage fright and it jumbled up her ability to speak in a coherent manner?

I think that’s partly it but,
    maybe she needed to be a tiny bit smarter, at least be able to come up with a way to say the non-facts in a comprehensible way. 🤷🏼‍♀️