What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,643 Member
    edited January 2022
    Thursday Brunch: Chaffles and coffee
    kfexec0n3nrn.jpg
    Dinner: Broiled salmon and sautéed green beansgd337l0ejnuo.jpg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    1lj13kmwxcu9.jpeg
    Shrimp and grits from work cafeteria
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    1zehh941uk47.jpeg
    ny5sf5ayd87b.jpeg
    b2iz13yh2a7p.jpeg

The first meal is a vegetarian version of a Persian herb stew from an amazing restaurant in L.A.

The second is grilled seafood, greens, rice/beans, and zucchini from my garden.

The third is not a meal, but was delicious: pineapple margaritas.

@nooshi713 - you had me at Persian herb stew!!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Did the air fried croquettes again. Fish balls with salmon, mashed potatoes, egg and seasoning. The other with mashed potatoes, egg, sage and pecorino. I meant to add prosciutto but forgot! All balls rolled in gluten free panko (Ian's Italian Panko). I got much better color this time around so I think I've got the timing down now. Need to work on my size uniformity. I love these. They aren't as good as fried but they have good crunch and are far less caloric so I count it as a win.

zonigobt0djv.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    ly6fxwb3hpkf.jpeg

lnw6ab29e3zf.jpeg

Husband got home after a week away last night so I made my lasagna (which has been passed down by several generations of northeast Italian women) and garlic bread to welcome him home.

While he was gone my toddler and I had a girl’s lunch out and I got a salmon BLT. It was delicious; my only gripe was the shape of the salmon cut which made it very unwieldy to eat!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Salad with watermelon, granny smith and feta to start followed by linguine allla vodka.
    net2h3713075.jpeg
    gyyssps1d9j4.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,643 Member
    Friday lunch with my sisters at a local restaurant. Caesar salad, no croutons, dressing on the side, added grilled chicken
    xohflr3g6b96.jpg
    Dinner: Spinach lasagne, peas and a cauliflower garlic bread stick
    ycy6y2bimolt.jpg

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited January 2022
    Vegan Sausages (Heck’s Vegan Italia), Celeriac Fries & Salad. Oh and a ketchup - I’ve never been big on ketchup but for some reason was fancying it tonight. 🤷‍♀️

y1dzd9t5ulc4.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Homemade Chinese takeaway of Gong Bao Ruo, Di San Xian with green pepper replaced by sugar snaps, and sticky rice.
    w5oqefwteq5v.jpeg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    TVP Mince and Green & Red Lentil Chilli with Celeriac Mash, some Mexican Cheddar, Skyr, Red Onion, Spring Onion, Baby Plum Tomatoes and Coriander garnish. Huge bowl of soothing comfort food for less than 430 calories. I actually couldn’t finish it all, sadly!

rgje5rh34v8d.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    b8vkszi6f4h2.jpeg
    Worked from home this morning so lunch was breakfast.
  • acpgee
    Borrowed a page from my mom's strategy for putting three stir fries on the table every night when I was growing up. Warmed up leftover Di San Xian and Gong Bao Ruo from last night's dinner. New (sort of) stir fry was Indonesian sambal goreng tempeh which we batch cooked dry a few weeks which just needed stir frying in the sauce.
    7qte5bia1wt5.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Curried wild boar slider patties. Sides of oven roasted butternut squash (with fresh rosemary) and broccoli. I usually make meat sauce for pasta with the wild boar but wanted to try something different. Durham Ranch had this curried recipe for the meat mixture https://durhamranch.com/2016/10/07/curried-wild-boar-burgers-coconut though we did slider size so we could have an even distribution for four portions. I don't know that I'd make it again but it was pretty good.

gx2z1e96w67f.jpeg

• acpgee
    Decadent dinner calorie wise. Tempura sea bass and veggies with a side of pickled daikon and rice. Shallow fried after a dip in batter (half self raising flour and half potato starch mixed with cold sparkling water) and then finished later in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 200C.

ii0d89su6ybc.jpg
  • Anewbody2021
    Anewbody2021 Posts: 22 Member
    Was VERY DELICIOUS! Definitely going on my weekly menu😋

https://lowcarblove.com/blog/zero-carb-crust-meat-lovers-pizza?rq=Pizza

uvarsure753s.jpeg