Show me the view from your workout!

Today I hiked a trail to the ocean! Show me a picture from your latest sweat session. pz5q84tl7w95.jpg
wkes493kkd3t.jpg

Replies

• joyfulchick
    joyfulchick Posts: 36 Member
    Beautiful @NorthCascades! Today was a fitness trail in town with friends, and we all brought our dogs. ufv79kqfhyno.jpg
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,388 Member
    Imagine dark night, town, street lamps at longer distances. Basically lots of darkness. :D
  • helen_goldthorpe
    helen_goldthorpe Posts: 340 Member
    55so2pb3vfpb.jpg
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    Nice sunny day here in Southern California hiking Laguna Wilderness Park with views from the mountains to the Pacific Ocean/Catalina Island
    b8rd9nxokazh.jpeg
    00xqk41qis1n.jpeg
    zhqv6mu33268.jpeg
    9j72licg99z6.jpeg
  • zekikat
    zekikat Posts: 18 Member
    It's so nice to see where people are getting their exercise! From my walk today:
    obpjwbbxkja4.jpg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    What a great idea for a thread!

Lovely to see what others see as they get outside!

Here’s an abandoned church from my walk yesterday.

xwncvk46wqzk.jpeg
  • stoked2b
    stoked2b Posts: 136 Member
    edited January 2022
    Here's the view at the finish of my 5K run yesterday.
    9jg3a162cotx.jpg
  • RookieRunner76
    RookieRunner76 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2022

Went on a beautiful walk and happened to play a little golf as well 😄
    8mzts786ab66.jpeg
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,819 Member
    edited February 2022
    My view yesterday
    qyo9itulv4ie.jpg

aplgnunark3p.jpg

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited February 2022
    One of my favorite single track trail rides...I recently did some more exploring on the trail as I had namely only done the south trail portion...discovered that it meets up with another trail going north and I can take it almost all the way to my office so I'm going to start bike commuting on Fridays once it gets a bit warmer out. Afternoons would be fine, but right now mornings are below 20* and I don't have that kind of gear...

195030_smallMed_1554167595.jpg

It's pretty easy and for the most part flat...a little tech here and there, especially when the trail comes off the river and into the forested areas...but it's a great little trail when you just want to get out for a quick, fun little trail ride, and the scenery is beautiful...it's particularly brilliant in fall.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    This was last week. I'm getting ready to go do the same trail again today.

20220129-150500.jpg
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,819 Member
    We've had some warmer temps lately so this walk was hard work! The snow wasn't quite soft enough to require snowshoes, but not quite firm enough for walking. There'd been a big wind the day before so lots of forest debris on the snow.

l4rt3e6vx3b8.jpg
  • joyfulchick
    joyfulchick Posts: 36 Member
    MrsTrevizo wrote: »
    itvvfzjwqty2.jpg

Taking an easy stroll with my kiddos yesterday. I'm 8 weeks postpartum and it's been super cold here in NM. Glad we were able to get out and see this now that she's a little bit stronger.

mzpvcvbl7vui.jpg

This is gorgeous!