So Glad I found this site!

Options
Hi!
My name is Susan and I am a 51 year old HS history teacher. I have lost and gained the same 20 lbs 3 times over the last 10 years. I vowed I would never gain it back - and here I am again! I get so angry with myself for letting it happen - but now that I have had the "pity" party, I am back on track. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and thanks for the support ahead of time

Replies

• skimbro000
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Susan and I am a 51 year old HS history teacher. I have lost and gained the same 20 lbs 3 times over the last 10 years. I vowed I would never gain it back - and here I am again! I get so angry with myself for letting it happen - but now that I have had the "pity" party, I am back on track. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and thanks for the support ahead of time
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Well, look at the bright side-- you can tell people you've lost 60 pounds-- that's something, anyway-- :wink:

Welcome to the site-- lots of encouragement here-- enjoy!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Welcome Susan...some of could use a good history lesson or 2....start fresh and stay fresh...its all good!
    Dave
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi Susan!!!
    :flowerforyou:
    WELCOME! WELCOME!
    This has been the greatest motivator for me, and so many of us.
    When you feel like you're slacking, these guys will pick you right back up and get you back on focus.
    :glasses:

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR UPCOMING SUCCESS!!!

15163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan!

You'll find a lot of support here. This will be the last time you lose that 20! :wink:

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    We're happy you found us.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Well, look at the bright side-- you can tell people you've lost 60 pounds-- that's something, anyway-- :wink:

Welcome to the site-- lots of encouragement here-- enjoy!

Susan, welcome! You'll do great.

Marla, you're so cute. :wink: